SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Magic solution? Cooking fina?

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-04, 03:10 PM
Magic solution? Cooking fina?

Superior Amateur
First off, what is the magic solution that is provided withconversion kits? Is this just BA and BB? How much of each do you ned for a 4 G conversion.

Why is it that you have to put fina in the oven....what does this process do? Does it separate the sediment form the tren/solution? and if the magic solution is BA and BB, will it evaporate from the solution when heated?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
spidey
Old 01-15-04, 03:45 PM

No one really knows what is in the magic solution. I GUESS it is some mixture of BB and BA.

If the kit instructions say to put it in the oven, it is probably to hasten dissolution. Actually, heating the tren is likely causing some decomposition and isn't needed (or wanted). Just be patient and dissolve the pellets at room temp. It may take overnight or something but you will obtain a lighter colored product in the end.

No, BB and BA will not evaporate at the temperatures you are using. BA has a boiling point over 400 deg F and BB is even higher.
Old 01-15-04, 07:37 PM

Superior Newbie
magic solution i have seen called a bottle of BA but i know of a real magic solution tha does work different. An analogous Mr.T's Super Solvent nothing to do with Ba or BB in fact adding some of them would crash the super solution....

May their secrets are hiding some peg 200, peg 400 or glicoral oil.
Old 01-16-04, 09:45 AM

Superior Newbie
I always think it's funny when people call it "magic solution"!

Mr. T has a Super Solvent ....but no magic!
Old 01-17-04, 02:44 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. T's Girl
I always think it's funny when people call it "magic solution"!

Mr. T has a Super Solvent ....but no magic!
Mr.T is "MAGIC" with his S.S. I love what it does for my no ester combos I have.
Old 01-20-04, 08:02 AM

Superior Newbie
Too bad cannot get some
pockethercules9
Old 01-25-04, 11:25 AM
magic sol.

If you are talking about homebrew kits I think the magic solution is a 50-50 mix of BA and BB, but dont't quote me on this. As for how much u need for a 4 gram kit, pumpnpose gives u 7ml with their 4gr kit so use 3.5ml of BA and 3.5ml of BB.