SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Deca Only?

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-07, 03:35 AM
Deca Only?

Superior Newbie
I just got handed a bunch of Deca and was wondering about a straight deca cycle? Thats all, it's free it's for me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-07, 05:31 AM

Superior Freak
Bad idea frenchy, get some test to go with it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-07, 10:45 AM

well i would say it isnt optimal. Can have some sides. "Deca Dick" ect. Then again, it was common to use deca only in the 70's, 80', and 90's.
Old 11-27-07, 11:49 AM

If your not sensitive to progesteron you will be OK. Deca will shut your test production down hard.
Old 11-27-07, 10:10 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
well i would say it isnt optimal. Can have some sides. "Deca Dick" ect. Then again, it was common to use deca only in the 70's, 80', and 90's.

i would only run it 8-10wks 300-400mg wk if i was to run it alone. find some test as base.
Old 11-28-07, 03:12 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok I was thinking I needed Test. Probly run both like 50-50. Test made my nips hurt after a 2weeks. I took anti -E for that and was fine. What should I take with deca other than test, Hrt. Is there a over the counter suggestion to stop the "Deca Dick" hehe. Thanks for everyones suggestions
Old 11-28-07, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiev
Ok I was thinking I needed Test. Probly run both like 50-50. Test made my nips hurt after a 2weeks. I took anti -E for that and was fine. What should I take with deca other than test, Hrt. Is there a over the counter suggestion to stop the "Deca Dick" hehe. Thanks for everyones suggestions
the test will prevent deca dick.
Old 11-28-07, 11:46 AM

Superior Newbie
as little as 100mg of test a week can prevent Libido problems or you can try some proviron
Old 11-28-07, 06:09 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by latin22
as little as 100mg of test a week can prevent Libido problems or you can try some proviron

For those who always insist on no testosterone I always suggest at least Proviron for androgen base and help,,maintain libido.
Old 11-29-07, 01:40 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin
For those who always insist on no testosterone I always suggest at least Proviron for androgen base and help,,maintain libido.
I agree and as Bouncer said it was golden in the Golden yrs. Now all the sudden everyone that hears a rumor spreads it like wildfire. Deks Diick almost rhymes and people love saying it. Ive never had a prollem with Deca but then again i usually have 4-7 compounds at work at once....

gator
Old 11-29-07, 11:13 AM

Superior Newbie
I can get some test -e. will use 200 test with 1000 deca. After cycle is up I useally take Anti-e, should I do something diff cause this is a deca test combo. Nolvadex worked for test cycles. Btw Diet and work schedule is on track.
I hear alot of good things about deca. Deca-dick I haven't noticed anything in medical logs, except a lack of libo. I have enough of that my Gf has me on a allowance- twice a week. I think she has a libdo problem. I take deca and she has lack of libo?lol
Old 11-29-07, 11:50 AM

Superior Newbie
why not run the test E at .5 - 1 CC a week and the Deca at 400 mgs a week for 10-12 weeks.Have some Nolva just in case since you said you have had pain in your nipples from test in the past.I doubt it with cuase gyno with .5 - 1 CC a week but just in case.Deca doesn't usually cuase gyno at moderate doses.Start the Clomid about 4 weeks after the last Deca shot.
Old 11-29-07, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiev
I can get some test -e. will use 200 test with 1000 deca. After cycle is up I useally take Anti-e, should I do something diff cause this is a deca test combo. Nolvadex worked for test cycles. Btw Diet and work schedule is on track.
I hear alot of good things about deca. Deca-dick I haven't noticed anything in medical logs, except a lack of libo. I have enough of that my Gf has me on a allowance- twice a week. I think she has a libdo problem. I take deca and she has lack of libo?lol
1000mg of deca.. fuck that. progesterone induced gyno is sure to be nice on that cycle.
Old 11-29-07, 07:47 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
1000mg of deca.. fuck that. progesterone induced gyno is sure to be nice on that cycle.
True and nothing like lactaing!!!!!!
Old 11-29-07, 09:45 PM

Superior Admiral
yeah its funny the only time I ever got limp noodle was when I was off everything. no specific compound ever lessened my drive. I think cycles under 14 weeks you should be fine but just be prepared to come off and have a damn good plan, lol...otherwise it will be miserable town for u. I personally would love deca/masteron.
Old 11-30-07, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold54
yeah its funny the only time I ever got limp noodle was when I was off everything. no specific compound ever lessened my drive. I think cycles under 14 weeks you should be fine but just be prepared to come off and have a damn good plan, lol...otherwise it will be miserable town for u. I personally would love deca/masteron.
you dont think 1000mgs a week of deca is to much?
Old 11-30-07, 04:29 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
you dont think 1000mgs a week of deca is to much?
oooo I didn't even read that part...lol...yeah 1000mg is a bit too much. I usually keep mine around 200-300 for the anabolic affect.
Old 12-04-07, 10:45 PM

Superior Newbie
ok I'll go 50-50 with test and deac.

Last edited by THE BOUNCER; 12-04-07 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-05-07, 01:42 PM

Superior Freak
1000 of deca is WAAAAAAY too much deca!

Something along the lines of 300 of each or 400 of each should be plenty to get nice results for a 12 weeker. I'd probably jumpstart that with 3 weeks of dbol if you have access to it, since it takes a few weeks for the test e and deca to kick in.
Old 12-05-07, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb
1000 of deca is WAAAAAAY too much deca!

Something along the lines of 300 of each or 400 of each should be plenty to get nice results for a 12 weeker. I'd probably jumpstart that with 3 weeks of dbol if you have access to it, since it takes a few weeks for the test e and deca to kick in.
i agree, dbol for the first 4 weeks and you have yourself a great bulking cycle.
Old 12-06-07, 10:53 PM

Superior Newbie
You should use around 2mg's of deca per body weight to get a good amount. 1000mgs of deca is just stupid and a big waste!