SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page My test and tren cycle.

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-08, 07:32 PM
My test and tren cycle.
  #1
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Started about 2 weeks ago now.

Its low dose, 250mg of test enanthate a week, and 200mg tren enanthate.

Its my first time with tren so I didnt want to go any higher then 200mg. I also wanted to keep the test low because any higher and I have to run arimidex or nolv and I wanted to avoid that this cycle. I must be some kind of "hyper responder" because I am up about 7lbs and have only been on 15 days. lol

Question, is it common with tren to kind of feel like you are short on breath all the time? Not bad, just a mild sensation that you notice? Thanks
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-08, 07:45 PM
  #2
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 37
Likes: 96
How long are you running this for?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-08, 07:56 PM
  #3
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
12 weeks.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-08, 09:18 PM
  #4
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Started about 2 weeks ago now.

Its low dose, 250mg of test enanthate a week, and 200mg tren enanthate.

Its my first time with tren so I didnt want to go any higher then 200mg. I also wanted to keep the test low because any higher and I have to run arimidex or nolv and I wanted to avoid that this cycle. I must be some kind of "hyper responder" because I am up about 7lbs and have only been on 15 days. lol

Question, is it common with tren to kind of feel like you are short on breath all the time? Not bad, just a mild sensation that you notice? Thanks
yes tren kills your stammina! have you got a lil nagging cough? thats not un-normal either it called tren cough.lol. I dont get it but I have some friends that do.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-08, 10:18 PM
  #5
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
yes tren kills your stammina! have you got a lil nagging cough? thats not un-normal either it called tren cough.lol. I dont get it but I have some friends that do.
yea, kind of like a itchy wheezing type thing. i thought i was getting a cold. i thought i could avoid this with the enath and it being such a low dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-08, 11:20 PM
  #6
 
Stonecold54's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
yea, kind of like a itchy wheezing type thing. i thought i was getting a cold. i thought i could avoid this with the enath and it being such a low dose.
I have never had the stamina problem, I felt like crap on pellet tren way back in the day but with powders and at low dose no sides like that. but like you said you may respond to an even lower dose
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-08, 01:21 PM
  #7
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
yea, kind of like a itchy wheezing type thing. i thought i was getting a cold. i thought i could avoid this with the enath and it being such a low dose.
I actually noticed most with my friends that took Enat had the cough. I dont think your getting sick I bet its tren cough. it will stay with you the whole cycle. Told you, you should of went with trean A.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 08:03 AM
  #8
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 224
Have you noticed any issues with sleeping from the tren?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 08:54 AM
  #9
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Have you noticed any issues with sleeping from the tren?
not really. i dont have any stamina issue that you guys are talking about either. just the itchy throat cough feel.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 11:36 AM
  #10
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 41
Likes: 0
Nope, no stamina issues, it just makes me sweat like pig. and I've never had the tren cough.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 01:44 PM
  #11
 
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: indiana
Age: 44
Likes: 2
I ran tren e for about 16 weeks a few summers(350mg/wk) ago and never once had tren cough(powder from good source/homebrew).I did notice a low stamina and had sleeping issues.I have tried tren a 75mg/ml and coughed my a$$ off imediately after every dose(homebrew from same source).had to discontinue that compound.i also prefer tren e because of the fewer shots.I dont understand why you arent testing with a short halflife to be on the safe side your 1st go.Keep us posted bro!

Last edited by crossconnect; 01-28-08 at 09:27 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 03:25 PM
  #12
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossconnect View Post
I understand how you are testing with a short halflife to be on the safe side your 1st go.
read again, i am running tren Enath. not ace.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 04:34 PM
  #13
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Ok so if I got this right your wind(stammina) is good. you have a slight tren cough. with no sleeping problems! what about night sweats? thats all there is for sides well at least noticable sides. you still have to worrie about the normal things like BP and cholesterol ect.

edit. what about your nipps how are they? are you running anything for progestrone?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 09:29 PM
  #14
 
Banned
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: indiana
Age: 44
Likes: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
read again, i am running tren Enath. not ace.
i repaired my post.please reread!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-08, 10:39 PM
  #15
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
Ok so if I got this right your wind(stammina) is good. you have a slight tren cough. with no sleeping problems! what about night sweats? thats all there is for sides well at least noticable sides. you still have to worrie about the normal things like BP and cholesterol ect.

edit. what about your nipps how are they? are you running anything for progestrone?
no night sweats. only been on 16 days now though so i doubt it is fully kicked in. not running anything for progesterone, hoping i dont need to at only 200mgs a week.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-08, 08:56 PM
  #16
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
well i have noticed last night and into today that i have been feeling warm and slightly sweaty.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-08, 10:21 PM
  #17
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
well i have noticed last night and into today that i have been feeling warm and slightly sweaty.
cool watch the fat fall of now. not quite like GH but still pretty damm good.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 11:11 AM
  #18
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
trouble sleeping last night. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 11:59 AM
  #19
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Weird...Never had that issue...You should try not to think about the sides of tren that everyone else has had...It may bring them upon you...
maybe thats why the fat never fell off you?.LOL that probably was a lil over statment but you get the idea.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 01:04 PM
  #20
 
Gator_Mclusky's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Swamplands of Louisiana!
Likes: 0
Ive heard of a lil shortness of breath while on it. I occasionally got the Tren Cough after shootin it but didnt notice it throughout the cycle. That was on Tren Ace. I just started 200 mgs Tren enanthate last week and no Tren cough at all. We'll see if it happens though as this has only been a wk.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 01:35 PM
  #21
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Well I woke up today sneezing and with a runny nose. I think i have had a mild cold since last week that just kinda kicked in today. that may be where the itchy cough is coming from.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 03:34 PM
  #22
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Let's not talk about who's fat here fatty....
LOL im back on track now, 246lbs and probably 12% just wait 15 more days untill i start my cycle haha 260 at 10% here I come.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 05:33 PM
  #23
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
well i have noticed last night and into today that i have been feeling warm and slightly sweaty.
You may not notice that much on low dose in the terms of side effects which is always a good thing.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 10:10 PM
  #24
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 37
Likes: 96
I ran Tren-E a couple times only 250mg a week. Now that I think about it I did get a cough. It was pretty bad at times. I didnt even realize that it was from the Tren. Why does it cause a cough?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 10:33 PM
  #25
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I ran Tren-E a couple times only 250mg a week. Now that I think about it I did get a cough. It was pretty bad at times. I didnt even realize that it was from the Tren. Why does it cause a cough?
i believe tren somehow constricts air pathways in the chest throat area. not idea how it works though.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-08, 10:36 PM
  #26
 
ROCKETW19's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SAN JOSE CA.
Likes: 462
did you end up being sick or is it the tren?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-08, 10:57 PM
  #27
 
sana's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
did you end up being sick or is it the tren?
bouncer here again. Yes, I got a little cold but that shortness of breath is still there.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-08, 10:29 AM
  #28
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 37
Likes: 96
I have only done 3 cycles. The first was Test-E 500mg 12weeks. The next 2 were 500mg Test-E and 200mg Tren-E, I did do 4 weeks of winny on the last one 50mg ED. I was thinking about your cycle and was wondering about doing my next cycle 250mg Test-E and 400 Tren-E and 6 weeks of winny. 12 week cycle. Do you this would be alright or is that not enough Test?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-08, 10:32 AM
  #29
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I have only done 3 cycles. The first was Test-E 500mg 12weeks. The next 2 were 500mg Test-E and 200mg Tren-E, I did do 4 weeks of winny on the last one 50mg ED. I was thinking about your cycle and was wondering about doing my next cycle 250mg Test-E and 400 Tren-E and 6 weeks of winny. 12 week cycle. Do you this would be alright or is that not enough Test?
i cant really answer that bro. i respond very well to the lowest doses of test.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-14, 08:41 PM
  #30
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Brea Ca
Likes: 0
have u seen some gains tho? cuz i wanna run test and tren really soon?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-14, 07:16 AM
  #31
 
THE BOUNCER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Windy City
Likes: 1503
Quote:
Originally Posted by auston vivian View Post
have u seen some gains tho? cuz i wanna run test and tren really soon?
is it your first cycle? test only if so.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Superiormuscle.com Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only. The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.