SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page The HGH fragment

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-08, 09:35 PM
The HGH fragment

Superior Amateur
I was doing some research on the HGH fragment and had some questions. We all know that HGH has a marked effect on changing body composition. Not only does it induce muscle growth and development but it also helps the body to metabolize body fat. The fragment that has been isolated has no measureable effect on IGF or any other of the other effects of HGH on the body except fat metobolism. I was wondering if any of you had used the fragment and what your results have been.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-08, 10:40 PM

I have never used it but from what I understand, it is pretty effective at burning fat.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-08, 12:00 AM

I never got around to tryin it I always just used GH. If you try it please post up your results.
Old 01-31-08, 06:02 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbender View Post
I was doing some research on the HGH fragment and had some questions. We all know that HGH has a marked effect on changing body composition. Not only does it induce muscle growth and development but it also helps the body to metabolize body fat. The fragment that has been isolated has no measureable effect on IGF or any other of the other effects of HGH on the body except fat metobolism. I was wondering if any of you had used the fragment and what your results have been.
is this the 176-191 frag?
Old 01-31-08, 09:55 PM

Superior Amateur
Yeah it is the 176-191 fragment
Old 02-05-08, 01:36 PM

you going to give it a try barbender?
Old 02-05-08, 06:15 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Yeah it is the 176-191 fragment
Ive heard those doses need to be in the 800-1000mg range for best effect.
Old 02-05-08, 10:51 PM

Superior Amateur
I think that i am going to probably try it. If you have read my latest thread in here you know I have had some blood pressure problems. I spoke with my cardiologist today and got a good report on my stress test. I have been very candid with him about my history with regard to gear. He said that ethics would prevent him from condoning (sp?) the use of the GH fragment or any other gear but man to man he thought that I would be fine. I asked him about gear and he said to keep it simple, i.e. test only and only low doses, 500mg/wk. He seems to think that with the BP under control I should be fine to do short cycles. KICK ASS! I will keep everyone posted on everything that happens and post my results of the GH fragment. Thanks everyone
Old 02-06-08, 08:56 AM

yea, i am interested in hearing your results with the fragment.

as far as the gear use. just make sure are monitoring your blood pressure etc every few weeks.
Old 02-07-08, 10:15 AM

Superior Amateur
Yeah, im taking my bp twice a day and I will have a chem panel drawn every two weeks by one of the nurses at the hospital i work for.
Old 02-10-08, 03:12 PM

Superior Newbie
I used the HGH fragment from Superior last year at this time right before vacation 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on again and I liked it. Had good fat loss while my strength stayed high, I am sure due to the test. I ran it with cyp, and tren but had to stop the tren due to bp issues. I would give it a shot I liked it....
Old 02-11-08, 07:57 PM

Superior Amateur
I didn't know that SM board sponsors carried peptides like the GH fragment. I looked on here first but didnt see it. Hmm
Old 02-11-08, 08:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Superior Research has it.
Old 02-11-08, 09:46 PM

Superior Amateur
Yeah I just found it. Not sure how i missed it. Their price is way the hell lower than the other site I found it on. Bump for the board sponsors!
Old 02-12-08, 09:37 AM

Superior Pro
i can't find it. can you post the link?
Old 02-12-08, 09:37 AM

Superior Pro
never mind, i got it. i'm slow this morning
Old 02-12-08, 10:00 AM

Superior Pro
so its gh, without the growth, all the fat burning. Sub injections everyday at 800mg?

Last edited by alwaysgrowing; 02-12-08 at 10:02 AM.
Old 02-18-08, 12:40 PM

Superior Newbie
I am sure some people know more about the dosage than I do but 800mcg is a lot more then I took. I never went over 200mcg and had good results. Maybe more is better but from my experience thats not always the case.
Old 02-20-08, 09:23 AM

Superior Amateur
That shit hurts. The injection site stays sore and its only a sub q
Old 02-27-08, 04:27 PM
superior research

Superior Newbie
checked the superior research website and the 176-191 fragment is out of stock. Checked other sites too but no luck. Any idea who has some left in stock?
Old 02-27-08, 08:27 PM

Superior Amateur
Sorry bro, there are some rules about giving out sources.
Old 02-28-08, 10:27 AM

Superior Newbie
if you don't wanna share thats ok . But anyway found a source with availability since last time.
wanted to ask something else: did anybody experience side effects besides that the injection aerea was hurting/burning?. I got them when I was using hgh, like pressure in my fore head (sinus') and didn't sleep well as well as had nightmares ?
Old 02-28-08, 03:30 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by dausa View Post
if you don't wanna share thats ok . But anyway found a source with availability since last time.
wanted to ask something else: did anybody experience side effects besides that the injection aerea was hurting/burning?. I got them when I was using hgh, like pressure in my fore head (sinus') and didn't sleep well as well as had nightmares ?
Its not that I don't want to share. There are some specific rules about sharing sources. Read the forum rules. Im actually surprised the BOUNCER hasn't gotten you for that yet.
Old 02-28-08, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Its not that I don't want to share. There are some specific rules about sharing sources. Read the forum rules. Im actually surprised the BOUNCER hasn't gotten you for that yet.
superior-research carries it bro. its not a scheduled drug like steroids etc.. steroid sources is what we do not discuss here.
Old 02-28-08, 11:20 PM

Superior Amateur
Gotcha, duasa sent you a pm. No offence just didn't want to break the rules.
Old 03-03-08, 03:14 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks for clarifying that bouncer. Want to come back to my last message. Anybody who experienced side effects as described earlier besides the burning symptoms at the injection area?
How long does it take till you feel the fat burning metabolism to kick in with that fraction?
Does anybody know where I can get more literature/ study results on it?
Old 03-04-08, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dausa View Post
Does anybody know where I can get more literature/ study results on it?
found this for ya bro.

The HGH Fragment is a modified form of amino acids 177-191 at the C-terminal region of the human growth hormone (hGH).

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 177-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 177-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect
Old 03-04-08, 07:04 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
found this for ya bro.

The HGH Fragment is a modified form of amino acids 177-191 at the C-terminal region of the human growth hormone (hGH).

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 177-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 177-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect

This info is about 177, as i was reading the thread i believe Bartender was talking about 176. I have read that 176 is superior to 177. I am also interested about this product, i have been reading mixed reviews. Some say it a waste of money. Can it be ran alone without test?
Old 03-04-08, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickd84 View Post
Can it be ran alone without test?
yea, test and this compound are 2 completely different things.
Old 03-04-08, 09:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
yea, test and this compound are 2 completely different things.
Cool. Im probably gonna give it a run also after this Test E cycle. Im in week 7 and started winny. Going to try 176 next.
Which one you gonna run barbender, 176 or 177?
Old 03-05-08, 05:40 PM

Superior Newbie
damn well i was gonna purchase 177 in the four pack but seems like its all out. I guess you guys beat me to it. When is it coming back? Hopefully someone starts a log with it.
Old 03-06-08, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickd84 View Post
damn well i was gonna purchase 177 in the four pack but seems like its all out. I guess you guys beat me to it. When is it coming back? Hopefully someone starts a log with it.
send a pm to the member buyb12 on this board bro. he will be able to tell you when it is available again.