SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page IGF-1 Lr3 and acetic acid

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-08, 11:38 PM
IGF-1 Lr3 and acetic acid

Superior Newbie
I recently purchased the IGF-1 Lr3 form SR. It came with the IGF and Sodium Chloride. I was trying to figure out how to reconstitute it because i thought i needed acetic acid and the sodium chloride to cut it down.
If you guys could help me to tell me where i can get some acetic acid or can i use the sodium chloride to reconstitute it.

Thanks any info would be greatly appriciated.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-08, 08:45 AM

not sure bro but i will bump this for ya. i am sure someone here knows.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-08, 04:59 PM

Superior Newbie
google buy acetic acid. you can find it at science research sites that sell it for school chemistry classes a sh!t like that. Definately mix it with AA it will last longer.
Old 05-06-08, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAthrowdown View Post
I recently purchased the IGF-1 Lr3 form SR. It came with the IGF and Sodium Chloride. I was trying to figure out how to reconstitute it because i thought i needed acetic acid and the sodium chloride to cut it down.
If you guys could help me to tell me where i can get some acetic acid or can i use the sodium chloride to reconstitute it.

Yes you are right. I dont know where to get the AA from though it always came with the IGF?
Old 05-06-08, 07:38 PM

Superior Freak
Definately get it from a research site if you can. If not, you can make your own with with vinegar, a whatman filter, and a sterile sealed vial. Not worth the effort though to do it yourself unless you absolutely have to...try and find a finished product.
Old 05-06-08, 11:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Ive done many cycles of AS but this is the first time I had to mix it myself so this is new to me. Could not find any AA on the internet, atleast I don't know the exact kind to use, so I am going to try to make the acetic acid myself and see how it goes.
A friend of mine has some Benzyl Alcohol, could I reconstitute with that?

Thanks again for the info
Old 05-07-08, 03:07 AM

Superior Freak
I found this on the net...seems like a very thorough guide on how to make your own acetic acid solution:

I have noticed several posts lately wondering about a method for reconstituting IGF-1 and a few posts about using vinegar/water to do so. I originally wrote this when LR3 started becoming available in reasonable quantity for a forum that I am a Moderator at, but since there seems to be a reasonable interest with the community as a whole, I will post it here for those that might be interested. -RB

I began using this method many months ago ... mainly out of impatience. I was out of Benzyl Alcohol, and while I had access to HCl, it wasn't accessible when I wanted to begin my Long R3 IGF-1 cycle. I decided to use plain ol' grocery store Distilled White Vinegar. I used the following, which has worked out really well for me. The feedback I have received from many others that I have shared it with has been positive as well. Here it is for anyone that is interested:

The calculation:
Distilled white vinegar is supposed to be standardized to ~5% acetic acid, which would make it ~850mM. To get it to LR3’s recommended and preferred environment of 100mM, you'll want to dilute our distilled white vinegar down to 11.76% white vinegar (100mM/850mM = 11.76%), with the remaining 88.24% being deionized water (or in a pinch distilled water). Since it would be almost impossible to accurately draw out 11.76IU's of distilled white vinegar , I personally round this up to 12IU’s, which is going to be close enough to our desired 100mM to work well.

The filtering process:
I use off the shelf grocery store distilled white vinegar. In order to ensure safety, I filter it using .20u whatman filters. Here is the step by step for those that may not be familiar with filtering using whatmans. You can tackle this in one of two ways. You can filter the distilled white vinegar by itself, or you can mix your vinegar and deionized (or distilled) water together, then filter the mixture through a .20u whatman.

The items that you will want to have on hand (in addition to your distilled white vinegar and deionized, distilled, or sterile water) before starting out are some sterile vials, some .20u whatman filters, some syringes and needles (I use a 10cc syringe, and .23 gauge 1" needles), and some alcohol swabs.

(1) First draw up your desired amount of distilled white vinegar (or your solution of 7.5 parts of water to 1 part of distilled white vinegar)
(2) screw on the .20u whatman to the end of your syringe
(3) screw on the needle to the end of your whatman filter
(4) take a sterile vial, swab the top with alcohol, then insert a needle for venting.
(5) Insert your syringe/whatman/needle apparatus and slowly push the contents into the sterile vial.

Now you have safe vinegar (or vinegar / water) to use for your reconstituting.

Written by RedBaron
Old 05-07-08, 08:31 AM

good find hitman.
Old 05-07-08, 04:27 PM

Superior Newbie
That is definatly the best broken down explination of how to make acetic acid, thanks
Old 05-07-08, 05:29 PM

Quote:
That is definatly the best broken down explination of how to make acetic acid, thanks
the person (RedBaron) has been around awhile with all kinds of good info like this. So fell safe using the directions.

Side note: where do you train MMA at?
Old 05-07-08, 10:01 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Side note: where do you train MMA at?
Wilkies Martial Arts in NJ
Old 05-07-08, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Wilkies Martial Arts in NJ
ha, bridgewater right. i know the place. this is like the nj forum these days.
Old 06-12-08, 12:17 AM

Superior Newbie
very good information on this thread.
Old 07-01-08, 12:56 AM

Superior Newbie
very good info Hitman...
Old 07-04-08, 11:59 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:

use the recipe listed in this thread to make your own AA.
Old 07-05-08, 08:27 PM

Superior Freak
I'm going to be using the directions I posted to make some up tomorrow. It'd be much easier if a research chem company would make it and sell it. I'd rather pay than go through all the trouble.
Old 07-06-08, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb View Post
I'm going to be using the directions I posted to make some up tomorrow. It'd be much easier if a research chem company would make it and sell it. I'd rather pay than go through all the trouble.
+1 someone must know where to buy it?