SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Be careful in Sweden - illegal to be too muscular

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-10, 03:57 PM
Be careful in Sweden - illegal to be too muscular

Superior Admiral
No Joke;

Metro - Han greps för att han hade för stora muskler
in Sweden a man was walking down the street after a night out at the clubs. He stops at a hotdog vendor when a female police officer engages him in friendly conversation and asks him if he works out etc. He admits that he loves working out. Then the officer becomes accusatory and decides to arrest him because his muscles were "abnormally big", indicating he used anabolic steroids. He is taken down to the station and forced to submit a urine sample. Later the result came back negative, the man lodged a complaint but nothing came of it.

From the female officers police report:

"The man obviously works out, has unusually large muscles, especially the trapezius area which indicates drug use. He also looks "watery". I decided to take him in for drug testing"

So its a regular thing, you can be arrested on sight on suspicion of taking AAS, taken to a police station, if your found to have AAS in your system you can be charged. Its all very dark and quiet but basically the same thing has recently happened to Martin Kjellstrom who is currently awaiting trial. Its illegal to have AAS in your system
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-10, 04:54 PM

thats insane.
Old 10-05-10, 04:56 PM

Superior Admiral
apparently France and parts of Holland are going the same way!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-10, 05:00 PM

so stupid. the guy in that pic in the link you posted does not look like a steroid user.

i guess they would also arrest any olympic short sprinter or most NFL players etc..? lol
Old 10-05-10, 05:03 PM

Superior Admiral
Maybe so it seems so crazy, people are walking round drunk and smoking but the police walk straight past them but arrest the guy that looks great
Old 10-05-10, 05:17 PM

Superior Admiral
you gotta be fuckin kidding me. that's the most stupidest shit i have heard.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-10, 05:25 PM

Banned
Real stupid the guy was skinny.
Old 10-05-10, 06:08 PM

Superior Pro
he should have been arrested for being a fag
Old 12-09-10, 02:19 PM

Superior Admiral
Bwahahahahaha!

Yesterday IFBB Pro Toney Freeman made an appearance in Sundsvall, Sweden that he won't soon forget. The X-Man flew in, freshened up at his hotel, then arrived at the appearance he was scheduled to make. Less than 30 minutes later, uniformed police entered the premises and took Toney into custody. [ed note. TONEYArrested!Freeman was never, at any time, placed under arrest] I spoke to Toney earlier and he said, "I thought I was being punked... it had to be some sort of practical joke." As Toney soon found out, it wasn't a joke.

In Sweden, the police are allowed and, actually, encouraged to take anyone who LOOKS like they're using anabolic steroids into custody. This story is not new to the bodybuilding world as Swedish IFBB Pro Martin Kjellstrom has been repeatedly arrested and harassed by the Swedish government over the last year and a half, all because of his enormous size.

The Swedish police are actively pursuing steroid users by "muscle profiling". If someone looks overly muscular, they'll take them into custody and perform a urineanalysis to determine if the individual is indeed on anabolic steroids. In Toney's case, they had been alerted to his presence in Sweden by local advertisements promoting his celebrity appearance.

When Freeman was brought back to the station, he admitted, "take testosterone and GH! I'm a 44 year old man and I have prescriptions for both!" A Swedish website (Kroppsbyggarstjärna greps av polis i butik | Nyheter | Aftonbladet) reported that a "quick drug screen" showed both anabolic steroids and marijuana were present. Toney had just been in Amsterdam, and admitted that he "took a few puffs and ate a pot brownie! I wasn't going to lie and then have the results says otherwise!" [ed note: marijuana is legal in Amsterdam]

When I asked him what the end result of all of all this drama was, Freeman replied, "They let me leave and I went back and finished my appearance." The X-Man was very happy to find that all of the fans stayed and waited in hopes that he would, indeed, be back.

Local news reports say that Freeman is no longer welcome in Sweden, but no one is forcing him to leave. Regardless, Freeman has decided to leave on his on accord.

"I won't be going back to Sweden", he says. In fact, at this very moment, Toney is on a plane back to the states.

Toney's final words to me were, "I don't need this crap. I'm leaving on my own. I advise Jay and DJ to stay out of Sweden too!"

Both Jay and DJ are both in the midst of a European tour... and Jay is scheduled to be in Sweden this coming week! If I were Jay, Dennis, or any other bodybuilder, I'd take the X-Man's advice and AVOID SWEDEN!
Old 12-09-10, 02:21 PM

Superior Admiral
^^

That fuckin sucks.
Old 12-09-10, 03:11 PM

Sweden sounds like the turd of Europe, next to Romania that is lol.

Fuck Sweden, they won't ever get my tourist dollars.
Old 12-09-10, 03:45 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

You would have no such worried little one, they would probably just arrest you anf force feed you and put Rado on a stretcher machine to make him taller
Old 12-10-10, 01:04 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

What a shame they have such retarded government. With all those blue-eyed blonde girls there, it should be a more welcoming place....what a waste.
Old 12-10-10, 06:00 PM

Superior Admiral
Jay Cutler hasn't shown up! Just gets better, next interview with Jay, why didn't you turn up on your recent cheduled tour in ßweden Jay, 'er I had a cold so...
Old 12-11-10, 04:15 PM

Superior Admiral
Cutler open letter;

This is Jay Cutler from Las Vegas.
I understand you have a packed house at the Fitness Festival in Gothenburg today.
Let me tell you this; I would have loved to be there and guest pose for you.
But; as you know, this week Toney Freeman was taken by the police in Sweden and brought in for questioning.
I have talked to Toney. He says that this happened just because he is a professional bodybuilder.
If this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr Olympia.
Having seen how this damaged Toney Freeman via the internet, I simply could not risk to experience the same.
So, based on advice given to me here in the US, I decided that I could not come to Sweden this time.
I know that I have dissapointed many of you. I am disappointed myself for what has happened.
But please try to understand my situation and what would have happened if I had received the same treatment as Freeman experienced.
If you do not understand me, I hope you can forgive me.
I know that the organizers have been working hard to bring in other guest posers.
Some of the guys you will see, may even be the future Mr Olympia some day.
But I will tell you this; none of them will beat me next September here in Las Vegas. Because I will take my 5th Mr Olympia title and be in my best shape ever.
Thank you very much and have a fantastic show.
Old 12-11-10, 04:45 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Cutler open letter;

This is Jay Cutler from Las Vegas.
I understand you have a packed house at the Fitness Festival in Gothenburg today.
Let me tell you this; I would have loved to be there and guest pose for you.
But; as you know, this week Toney Freeman was taken by the police in Sweden and brought in for questioning.
I have talked to Toney. He says that this happened just because he is a professional bodybuilder.
If this could happen to Toney Freeman, it could clearly also happen to me as the current Mr Olympia.
Having seen how this damaged Toney Freeman via the internet, I simply could not risk to experience the same.
So, based on advice given to me here in the US, I decided that I could not come to Sweden this time.
I know that I have dissapointed many of you. I am disappointed myself for what has happened.
But please try to understand my situation and what would have happened if I had received the same treatment as Freeman experienced.
If you do not understand me, I hope you can forgive me.
I know that the organizers have been working hard to bring in other guest posers.
Some of the guys you will see, may even be the future Mr Olympia some day.
But I will tell you this; none of them will beat me next September here in Las Vegas. Because I will take my 5th Mr Olympia title and be in my best shape ever.
Thank you very much and have a fantastic show.
at "none of them will beat me"
Old 02-10-11, 05:33 PM

Superior Admiral
LOL the madness continues;

40 gyms raided in Sweden
Google Translate
Old 02-10-11, 10:51 PM

what a turd of a country