SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page test 400

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-10, 11:25 AM
test 400

Superior Newbie
Thinking about doing a 8 week cycle of test 400, 2cc per week. Can i just take the test or do i have to take other drugs with it? Also im not a big fan of needles, is there an oral steroid i can take that wont kill my liver? Any help would be greatly appreciated
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 11:27 AM

Superior Freak
Everyone is gonna say post up your stats and diet so go ahead and do it. You can usually run test alone but you can run other stuff to kick start it.

There is no oral steroid that wont destroy your liver. So if you hate needles you may not want to even bother running a cycle.
Old 10-14-10, 11:40 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2it View Post
Thinking about doing a 8 week cycle of test 400, 2cc per week. Can i just take the test or do i have to take other drugs with it? Also im not a big fan of needles, is there an oral steroid i can take that wont kill my liver? Any help would be greatly appreciated
test 400 = 400mg / ml = 1cc = 400mg

so 8 weeks 2 ccs a week = 800mg week 1-8

first - that's too short to really benefit

second - going out on a limb and guessing you haven't run many / any AAS before.

So: Take the test 400, save it until you are not afraid of needles because it's the only way you are going to take steroids and not be hard on your liver minus primobolan (but the oral absorption rate is shit all compared).

In the mean time - stats on you / previous cycles / goals for this run

good luck bro.
Old 10-14-10, 12:11 PM

Superior Pro
800 mg is a lot of test and IMO nobody needs that much.Maybe a Pro but in there case theyve ran so much they cant get results with less. Plus T400 gonna hurt like a bitch.Get some sterile grape oil and cut it. You can get sterile oil from ne one who sells conversion kits.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-10, 12:15 PM
my stats!

Superior Newbie
Im 6ft even 192lbs with abt 11% bf. My diet is pretty simple 3200 calories a day. Lots of chicken tuna and veggies, with a cytogainer shake everother meal. Im been lifting for abt 8 years and have made significant gains. I started at abt 150lbs, trying to gain more mass! I would realistically like to get up 2 abt 215lbs. Never tried steroids but i can get over my fear of the needle
Old 10-14-10, 12:17 PM

Superior Pro
LOL i dont like a dr to give me one.Hell im like let me do it.Them bastards think dartboard it in ,i do it slow and painless
Old 10-14-10, 02:33 PM

Banned
Test alone is fine for a cycle.
Old 10-14-10, 04:27 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
I would definitely use an anti e or AI to control any estrogen related sides.
800mg per wk is a moderate dosage,,you will need it.
Old 10-14-10, 08:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
test 400 = 400mg / ml = 1cc = 400mg

so 8 weeks 2 ccs a week = 800mg week 1-8

first - that's too short to really benefit

second - going out on a limb and guessing you haven't run many / any AAS before.

So: Take the test 400, save it until you are not afraid of needles because it's the only way you are going to take steroids and not be hard on your liver minus primobolan (but the oral absorption rate is shit all compared).

In the mean time - stats on you / previous cycles / goals for this run

good luck bro.

bump
Old 10-15-10, 08:44 AM
i did it!

Superior Newbie
Okay, so yesterday i took my first injectionof test 400 (2cc) im assuming its the real deal because my ass feels like i was an extra on the first season of OZ. Lol thanks for al of of the good suggestions,they really helped. Someone suggested that i take an anti e.do i alave to inject that?and will it hurt like the test did?
Old 10-15-10, 08:56 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Okay, so yesterday i took my first injectionof test 400 (2cc) im assuming its the real deal because my ass feels like i was an extra on the first season of OZ. Lol thanks for al of of the good suggestions,they really helped. Someone suggested that i take an anti e.do i alave to inject that?and will it hurt like the test did?
Well you've preloaded by a lot of dosing standards - since 2cc will be 800mgs (again, mentioned this before). As for the real deal, absolutely no way to tell that until time tells. Your ass feeling like you were on an iron vacation while it worries me - certainly doesn't have anything to do with legit gear.

Alin pointed out the anti - e : my thought , if you are going to run 800mg, yea run arimidex w/it, use RUI-products.com - they have the banner up top here, board sponsor and very solid stuff. It will come with an oral syringe and you simply draw it out squirt it in your mouth and enjoy the taste of gasoline.

As for your shots hurting - cut it w/some cotton seed oil or b12 , those are only two I have on hand all the time so I use one or the other if I have supertest 450 which believe me is one burning shot.

Stop with the 2cc's unless you WANT 800mgs of test ... again good luck bro, I strongly recommend you continue to research what you are shooting into yourself. No offense - just for your own good. Get swole buddy.
Old 10-15-10, 09:19 AM
thanks!

Superior Newbie
I think i will cut back to 1cc per week, as far as the cotton seed oil and b12 goes how much should i cut a 1cc dose with?
Old 10-15-10, 09:23 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I think i will cut back to 1cc per week, as far as the cotton seed oil and b12 goes how much should i cut a 1cc dose with?
good call brother - 800mgs is a whopping dose for first run.

I use 1cc of cotton seed oil w/supertest 450 - does fine for me , some do 1 1/2 ccs but depends on brand of gear you are running etc.

Good luck bro.
Old 10-15-10, 10:04 AM
Smile you guys are awesome!

Superior Newbie
I really appreciate the help and feedback. You guys are really awesome! I think knowledge is the key to having a good understanding of anything, and you guys definetly have that, i'll keep you posted!
Old 10-17-10, 04:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
800/week is to much would do 400mg/week for 12 weeks with an AI and have a pct plan on hand and also how old are you?
Old 10-18-10, 09:50 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltime7 View Post
800/week is to much would do 400mg/week for 12 weeks with an AI and have a pct plan on hand and also how old are you?
w/400mg week no AI at get go imo , run if you get the puffy or sensitive , however it shows up for you first.

Gains will be lost if he's running it from start and doesn't need it.

bump for age / pct
Old 10-18-10, 06:12 PM

Superior Pro
dont be a dumass listen to AoW
400 is good. the estrogen related sides arent going to be worth the gains. coming off will be worse.
cant wait to hear about what your gonna doing for PCT. do you konw what PCT is LOL
Old 10-18-10, 08:39 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
dont be a dumass listen to AoW
400 is good. the estrogen related sides arent going to be worth the gains. coming off will be worse.
cant wait to hear about what your gonna doing for PCT. do you konw what PCT is LOL
it sucks because regardless someone sold him this gear lol - it could be 100% legit , could be suntan oil, people are shit bags when they sell to beginners.

I try to keep it legit for ppl getting into it on the boards cuz it takes me years to figure it out and when I do it literally makes it entirely worth every minute of reading / guinea pigging. You reap much better benefits for sure.

we all start somewhere - lets cross fingers n hope PCT isn't a prob
Old 10-19-10, 01:39 AM

Good to see you cut the dose down to 1cc, I assume mostly because of the pain from 2 cc. Lol

800mg per week is far to much.
Old 10-19-10, 07:37 PM
wtf!

Superior Newbie
Yes i know what post cycle therapy is! I have post cycle by power lab nutrition.
Old 10-19-10, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Yes i know what post cycle therapy is! I have post cycle by power lab nutrition.
lol.

point in fact you dont know what PCT is.

power lab nutrition....
Old 10-19-10, 08:25 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
HaHa......
Old 10-19-10, 08:27 PM

Superior Pro
You need Nolvadex Bro
Old 10-20-10, 12:19 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
oh boy! dude you will lose most of your gains and it may take forever to get your nuts back if ever!
Old 10-20-10, 07:34 AM
lol

Superior Newbie
Lol ok ok... well wuts the difference between nolvadex and arimidex. I looked on rui website and i can't tell the difference! Help!
Old 10-20-10, 09:19 AM

Go with nolv
Old 10-22-10, 02:39 AM
okay!

Superior Newbie
Okay so if i go with the nolv, what would you recommend i use for an anti E?
Old 10-22-10, 02:42 AM

Superior Newbie
I take that back! It seems that nolv is an anti e. So what should i use for oct?
Old 10-22-10, 02:43 AM
???

Superior Newbie
I take that back! It seems that nolv is an anti e. So what should i use for pct?
Old 10-23-10, 05:45 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I take that back! It seems that nolv is an anti e. So what should i use for oct?
"This drug also shows the ability to increase production of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) in the male body. This is accomplished by blocking negative feedback inhibition caused by estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary, which fosters the release of the mentioned pituitary hormones. This of course is also the function of Clomid and cyclofenil. Since a higher release of LH can stimulate the Leydig's cells in the testes to produce more testosterone, Nolvadex can have a positive impact on one's serum testosterone level. This "testosterone stimulating" effect is an added benefit when preparing to conclude a steroid cycle (post cycle therapy or PCT). Since most anabolic/androgenic steroids will suppress endogenous testosterone production, Nolvadex can help restore a balance in hormone levels."

Nolva for pct bro - 2 weeks after last shot , start running.
Old 10-23-10, 05:55 PM
what about an anti e?

Superior Newbie
Should i run an anti e with my test cycle? Or just if i start to get negative effects? If so could you recommend me one!
Old 10-23-10, 07:43 PM
what about an anti e?

Superior Newbie
Should I run an anti-e simultaneously with the test 400? Or should i use something if i start to get negative side effects? If so what would you recommend i use for an anti-e?