SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Test Tren and Masteron Cycle

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-11, 09:31 AM
Test Tren and Masteron Cycle

Superior Newbie
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could provide some input on a cycle im planning on running in a few weeks. Im planning on running:

T400 - 400mg /week
Tren Enan - 225mg/week
Masteron Enan - 300mg/week

I would like to know if I should look at getting just straight test prop, test cyp, or test enan. Also if I should get just Masteron Prop. I have the Tren Enan, which comes in 200mg/ml. The masteron and T400 i haven't got yet. Any info on the best mixtures to run tren enan with a form masteron would be much appreciated.

Also, I've read so many different opinions on when nolvadex and Clomid should be taken for PCT. I wanted to know if(what I read, said that taking clomid when androgen levels are to high is a waste, so to wait after they are low - so depending on what your taking it varies from hours - weeks after your last injection) is fairly correct.

Thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-11, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springboks View Post
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could provide some input on a cycle im planning on running in a few weeks. Im planning on running:

T400 - 400mg /week
Tren Enan - 225mg/week
Masteron Enan - 300mg/week

I would like to know if I should look at getting just straight test prop, test cyp, or test enan. Also if I should get just Masteron Prop. I have the Tren Enan, which comes in 200mg/ml. The masteron and T400 i haven't got yet. Any info on the best mixtures to run tren enan with a form masteron would be much appreciated.

Also, I've read so many different opinions on when nolvadex and Clomid should be taken for PCT. I wanted to know if(what I read, said that taking clomid when androgen levels are to high is a waste, so to wait after they are low - so depending on what your taking it varies from hours - weeks after your last injection) is fairly correct.

Thanks
I think that is a nice cycle assuming you have used all these drugs before and know what they do to ya?
I might bump the mastron just a lil higher to 400-500
I would also cut the tren a least 2 weeks before cycle is over. then after last shot of test E i would wait 3 week before starting PCT
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-11, 11:52 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
I think that is a nice cycle assuming you have used all these drugs before and know what they do to ya?
I might bump the mastron just a lil higher to 400-500
I would also cut the tren a least 2 weeks before cycle is over. then after last shot of test E i would wait 3 week before starting PCT
Hey,

I have used T400 and Tren Enanth previously. It will be a first time for the Masteron. Im curious as to why I should cut out the Tren two weeks before I finish everything else. Thanks
Old 06-01-11, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Hey,

I have used T400 and Tren Enanth previously. It will be a first time for the Masteron. Im curious as to why I should cut out the Tren two weeks before I finish everything else. Thanks
Tren shuts me and everyone else down realy hard. So I would cut it a few weeks early so it can clear 100%. depending how long you run this cycle i might even suggest HCG durring. If you never used tren you will see it is a nasty but very effective drug.
Old 06-01-11, 12:36 PM

agree with rocket
Old 06-02-11, 01:08 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
agree with rocket
What about bumping the Tren Enanthate to 300mg a week and the masteron Enanthate to 400. For maintaining levels, what would you suggest for the break up injections during the week? I appreciate the info.

Also, would you suggest using Masteron Enanthate over Masteron Prop? I plan on doing this cycle for about 6-10 weeks.

Thanks
Old 06-02-11, 01:30 AM

Quote:
What about bumping the Tren Enanthate to 300mg a week and the masteron Enanthate to 400. For maintaining levels, what would you suggest for the break up injections during the week? I appreciate the info.

Also, would you suggest using Masteron Enanthate over Masteron Prop? I plan on doing this cycle for about 6-10 weeks.

Thanks
have you used tren before? if not leave it as you planed. I would use mastron E over prop any day but if you are only gonna run your cycle 6-10 weeks then everything HAS to be prop or acetate(sp?) tren E and test E will take 4 weeks to just work so 2 or 6 weeks on cycle isnt enough time IMO.
Old 06-02-11, 01:33 AM

you know now that I think of it what is your cycle experance? how many cycles have you done and what were they? what are your stats ect.
no offence but at first you posted your cycle and it looked pretty good safe number and good combo of drugs but the more we talk about it the less I think you know. this is the reason why I ask you experance ECT.
Old 06-02-11, 02:07 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
you know now that I think of it what is your cycle experance? how many cycles have you done and what were they? what are your stats ect.
no offence but at first you posted your cycle and it looked pretty good safe number and good combo of drugs but the more we talk about it the less I think you know. this is the reason why I ask you experance ECT.
Ive been sports training for hockey, rugby and football for 3 years (weight lifting, circuit, endurance, resistance). Went to a private school and worked with trainers. Once I finished with sports I moved to heavy weight lifting, i've been doing it for about 3.5 years. Ive taken t400, sustanon 250, winstrol, test e and p. Last year I ran Tren Enan with Test Enan for 10 weeks. Had great results, my injections were twice a week. Tren e at 300mg and test e at 425mg a week. I know that Enan takes longer for optimum levels opposed to prop. No offence taken, im glad you asked. So if I run Tren E and Masteron E, I would run it for ten weeks. From what I understand I thought that was sufficient for enanthate cycles? How long would you suggest? And how would you break up the injections during the week. Havent had a problem with painful injections except when I first started using, and when I used injectable winstrol. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate your replies!
Old 06-02-11, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Ive been sports training for hockey, rugby and football for 3 years (weight lifting, circuit, endurance, resistance). Went to a private school and worked with trainers. Once I finished with sports I moved to heavy weight lifting, i've been doing it for about 3.5 years. Ive taken t400, sustanon 250, winstrol, test e and p. Last year I ran Tren Enan with Test Enan for 10 weeks. Had great results, my injections were twice a week. Tren e at 300mg and test e at 425mg a week. I know that Enan takes longer for optimum levels opposed to prop. No offence taken, im glad you asked. So if I run Tren E and Masteron E, I would run it for ten weeks. From what I understand I thought that was sufficient for enanthate cycles? How long would you suggest? And how would you break up the injections during the week. Havent had a problem with painful injections except when I first started using, and when I used injectable winstrol. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate your replies!
10 weeks would be the very min I would run it but I would 16 weeks cutting the tren off at 14 or so. you dont need to shoot 2 times per weeks as they are all long acting esters and easly stay level for 7 days. I belive it is 10 days before leves start to drop. if you have to much volume of just like 2 times per week that is fin also it wont hurt anything.
Old 06-02-11, 04:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
10 weeks would be the very min I would run it but I would 16 weeks cutting the tren off at 14 or so. you dont need to shoot 2 times per weeks as they are all long acting esters and easly stay level for 7 days. I belive it is 10 days before leves start to drop. if you have to much volume of just like 2 times per week that is fin also it wont hurt anything.
I appreciate the input! So if I stick with the enanthate i'll do 14-16. I have another question for you. Would this cycle be ok:

Weeks 1-8
Test 400 - 400mg a week
Tren E - 300mg a week

Weeks 8-12
Test 400 - 400mg a week
Tren E - 300mg a week
Masteron Prop - 400mg a week

Weeks 12-14
Test 400 - 400mg a week

And if that works, what would you suggest for Masteron Prop injections? Every 2-3 days? The number of injections has not been a problem for me thus far. So having different injection protocols because of the mixture of enanthate and prop in the cycle IMO would not be a problem. However, I am curious to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks
Old 06-02-11, 11:34 PM

Quote:
I appreciate the input! So if I stick with the enanthate i'll do 14-16. I have another question for you. Would this cycle be ok:

Weeks 1-8
Test 400 - 400mg a week
Tren E - 300mg a week

Weeks 8-12
Test 400 - 400mg a week
Tren E - 300mg a week

Weeks 12-14
Test 400 - 400mg a week

And if that works, what would you suggest for Masteron Prop injections? Every 2-3 days? The number of injections has not been a problem for me thus far. So having different injection protocols because of the mixture of enanthate and prop in the cycle IMO would not be a problem. However, I am curious to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks
do you have enough mast to run the whole cycle? if so do that. I would take it every other day and time it so you can add it with you test and tren shots.
Old 06-04-11, 06:24 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
do you have enough mast to run the whole cycle? if so do that. I would take it every other day and time it so you can add it with you test and tren shots.
I could, it just starts to get quite pricey . Im in Canada, and I dont know what the standard street prices are, but fml they are expensive for masteron prop and tren enan, even the t400 is running high right now. Im thinking of sticking to the masteron prop for weeks 4-14. Thanks a lot for all the info man. I appreciate it. Now I just gotta bend over for the price for the PCT stuff. Wondering if I can squeeze it out of a doctor here in Canada.
Old 06-04-11, 06:28 PM

Quote:
I could, it just starts to get quite pricey . Im in Canada, and I dont know what the standard street prices are, but fml they are expensive for masteron prop and tren enan, even the t400 is running high right now. Im thinking of sticking to the masteron prop for weeks 4-14. Thanks a lot for all the info man. I appreciate it. Now I just gotta bend over for the price for the PCT stuff. Wondering if I can squeeze it out of a doctor here in Canada.
Ya even if you get raped on the PCT stuff make sure you use it. You could end up loosing all your gains and more.
Old 06-08-11, 12:53 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ya even if you get raped on the PCT stuff make sure you use it. You could end up loosing all your gains and more.
Nolvadex and Clomid are alright for PCT? Now to avoid impotence while running the tren, what can I do about that? Last time I ran Tren E with Test E, I had impotence from about week 5-7.. I heard that having the right ratio of Tren E to Test helps that? Any suggestions for the impotence, if I encounter it!?
Old 06-08-11, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Nolvadex and Clomid are alright for PCT? Now to avoid impotence while running the tren, what can I do about that? Last time I ran Tren E with Test E, I had impotence from about week 5-7.. I heard that having the right ratio of Tren E to Test helps that? Any suggestions for the impotence, if I encounter it!?
you could give HCG a try. I use it durring cycles with tren just to keep my balls from turning into nothing. I dont realy have a problem on tren as long as there is test. right now I am on 400 test and 300 tren 300 mastron zero problems and i think I am 11 or so weeks into it.
Old 06-08-11, 01:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
you could give HCG a try. I use it durring cycles with tren just to keep my balls from turning into nothing. I dont realy have a problem on tren as long as there is test. right now I am on 400 test and 300 tren 300 mastron zero problems and i think I am 11 or so weeks into it.
What do you run the HCG at during the cycle? What do you use for PCT?
Old 06-08-11, 01:52 AM

Quote:
What do you run the HCG at during the cycle? What do you use for PCT?
I run HCG 250ius 2 times per week or sometimes 500ius every 4 days or so I kinda just feel it out as i go but thoes are good starting points.

pct i use nolvadex and clomid like this

nolvadex/clomid
40/100
40/100
20/50
20/50
20 nolva only
sometimes another 20 per week or if they are 10s I will use 10s

saying that I do not think you need clomid in your PCT but here in the states it is cheap so i use it anyways
Old 06-08-11, 10:55 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I run HCG 250ius 2 times per week or sometimes 500ius every 4 days or so I kinda just feel it out as i go but thoes are good starting points.

pct i use nolvadex and clomid like this

nolvadex/clomid
40/100
40/100
20/50
20/50
20 nolva only
sometimes another 20 per week or if they are 10s I will use 10s

saying that I do not think you need clomid in your PCT but here in the states it is cheap so i use it anyways
Alright, that should be all the info I need. I appreciate the help and your input. It has helped a lot.

Thanks,