SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Benzodiazapines and steriods

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-11, 03:34 PM
Benzodiazapines and steriods

Banned
I have a prescription for xanax I get the 2mg bars. I try not to take them unless I have too because they can be addictive and you build a tolerance quite quick. Most of you guys know I'm running 500mg test-e/dianabol stack now. Thing is I am wondering how this is affecting me. Dbol pumps me up/benzos calm me down. Dianabol raises my blood pressure/benzos the opposite. I am prescribed the xanax 3 times a day but usually only take one a day half around lunch and half about an hour before bed. What do you guys think about this?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 03:47 PM

Superior Admiral
I think you should be careful in what you are doing and consider what your priorities are. Health and mental health should come before bbing.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 05:41 PM

Banned
I agree thats the reason for this thread. My doctor also is aware of my training and prescribed me test-e twice now and said it wasn't a concern although he doesn't know about the dbol. As far as he knows I'm just using 200mg test-e once per week for 10 weeks.
Old 07-03-11, 11:45 PM

Superior Freak
Dbol can cause you to get more excited/adrenalized, which could stimulate your anxiety. The thing is, you should not be using benzos as a crutch long-term the way you are; your goal should be to manage your anxiety drug-free (it CAN be done). The problem with using benzos for anxiety is that your body starts to crave benzos (addictive)...and your body 'learns' that it gets benzos when you have anxiety. Guess what your body does to get the benzos it's craving? You got it...it starts to give you feelings of anxiety. So in the end, the benzos cause MORE anxiety. Look into weaning yourself off the benzos (this should be done slowly) and learning some meditative techniques to manage anxiety when you feel it coming on.
Old 07-03-11, 11:46 PM

Superior Freak
Oh, the moderately elevated blood pressure is not a huge concern really, as it's only for a short time (hopefully you aren't using the dbol for more than four weeks).
Old 07-04-11, 12:46 AM

Banned
I wasn't prescibed benzos for anxiety. I got in a fight a couple years ago and was charged with felony assault and was court ordered to go see a doctor so I just went to my regular doctor and thats what he put me on. Like I said I'm supposed to take 3 a day but only take 1 split up twice a day and they do help me sleep better. I have went 3-4 days with out taking it at all just because i forget or don't wanna take it and don't get any withdraw symptoms. I think I'm just gonna stop taking it all together. Thanks guys
Old 07-04-11, 12:57 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Originally Posted by dago View Post
I wasn't prescibed benzos for anxiety. I got in a fight a couple years ago and was charged with felony assault and was court ordered to go see a doctor so I just went to my regular doctor and thats what he put me on. Like I said I'm supposed to take 3 a day but only take 1 split up twice a day and they do help me sleep better. I have went 3-4 days with out taking it at all just because i forget or don't wanna take it and don't get any withdraw symptoms. I think I'm just gonna stop taking it all together. Thanks guys
You should stop taking it...benzos are fucked up, and the doctor who put you on them when you clearly didn't need them is an asshole.
Old 07-04-11, 01:31 AM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb View Post
You should stop taking it...benzos are fucked up, and the doctor who put you on them when you clearly didn't need them is an asshole.
He gives me script test tho
Old 07-04-11, 01:58 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
He gives me script test tho
That's the only reason I didn't advise you to get a new doctor...LOL.

If he's a really cool guy, and you have a drug plan, you might want to see if he's willing to give you an occasional script for anavar. Two 8-week runs at 40mg/day each year would be really swell of him...LOL.
Old 07-04-11, 06:49 AM

AOW
Old 07-04-11, 09:16 AM

Superior Newbie
Send me your bars and i will send you my .5 miligrams, this should help weane you off
Old 07-04-11, 09:19 AM

Superior Newbie
2mg bars 3x day is a lot of xanax
Old 07-04-11, 11:58 AM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
AOW
Hardly bro...I'm no junkie
Old 07-05-11, 10:16 AM

Lol @ Rado talking shit about drugs while he was popping sleeping pills, alcohol, and tren.
Old 07-05-11, 10:27 AM

2 years ago you were a druggy! So don't judge a nigga!
Old 07-05-11, 10:32 AM

you were making posts you didnt even remember!!
Old 07-05-11, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Now you're talking about 2 different things...Doesn't make me a druggie you dumb ass...Yea Ambiem does that to you...

sound like rick james during the skit, "i never did things just to do them.... yea i remember doing that.. cocaine is a helluva drug"..
Old 07-05-11, 02:09 PM

Banned
I had a script for ambien too but the shit made it to hard to wake up in the morning. Xanax doesn't make me feel good rado they calm me down and most of the time make me sleepy.
Old 07-05-11, 03:56 PM

Superior Freak
Don't let Rado get anywhere near your new couch B.

Old 07-05-11, 08:59 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
I have a prescription for xanax I get the 2mg bars. I try not to take them unless I have too because they can be addictive and you build a tolerance quite quick. Most of you guys know I'm running 500mg test-e/dianabol stack now. Thing is I am wondering how this is affecting me. Dbol pumps me up/benzos calm me down. Dianabol raises my blood pressure/benzos the opposite. I am prescribed the xanax 3 times a day but usually only take one a day half around lunch and half about an hour before bed. What do you guys think about this?
I think you should take as little as you can,,,and ONLY when absolutely needed.
Old 07-09-11, 06:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Xanax is the worst benzo for addiction and tolerance. 2mg is a huge dose - actually its not even a dose, they are multi dose bars. Try get Dr to swap you off that shit - be prepared for withdrawls but its worth it.
Old 07-13-11, 04:35 AM

Superior Newbie
I used to take xanax also for anxiety, and ptsd type symptoms. I was prescribed 2mg per day and I was on the shyt for a year. Dont see how anyone can function normally on the shyt...Its a terrible drug, they outta do away with it imo...you arent coherent, very spacey, and forgettful...Scary that people drive on that shyt...
RESEARCH COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY,,,this is the REAL cure for anxiety...(im not implying that some change in biochemistry will not be needed along with this) ..I just think xanax is a shyty choice given the sides and the general stupor it puts you in (when you take it regularly you 'think' you function normally) but its just not the case with MANY guys ive seen.
As for AAS & xanax....If I take them together, Its a 50/50 shot im gonna get into trouble on any given day...jacked hormones through the roof with meds that basically make u not GAF!!???
Brother, im no expert and these are just my opinions, but if you research you will see that the general consensus in the medical community (med journals,ect-NOT money hungry script pushers) is that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is effective in the treatment of anxiety while meds like xanis are simply 'Bandaids'...
sincerely hope you find a SOLUTION brother....