SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page How long before you see the mass benefits of tren????

Anabolic Steroids Discuss anything related to anabolic steroids.
Sponsored by:  RUI-Products.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-03, 12:50 PM
How long before you see the mass benefits of tren????

Superior Newbie
I was just wondering as to how long it takes for tren to kick in fully. And at what time would you start to see the gains with this drug?????
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-03, 01:24 PM

Superior Amateur
I started feeling it within a few days and started to notice it in the mirror sometime around the end of week 2. I was on fina and prop.
spidey
Old 11-12-03, 01:46 PM

My first cycle, I gained 10 lbs the first week and 20 lbs in 3 weeks from 50 mg ed alone.
Old 11-12-03, 02:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally posted by spidey
My first cycle, I gained 10 lbs the first week and 20 lbs in 3 weeks from 50 mg ed alone.

What did you run with it????? Thats pretty impressive if it was taken alone!!!
Old 11-12-03, 02:33 PM

Superior Pro
I have never gained huge amounts on tren alone... it will put a good 5-10 of solid gains, depending on how long you run it... Good strength increase week 3-4
spidey
Old 11-12-03, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by rpwhit777
What did you run with it????? Thats pretty impressive if it was taken alone!!!
Yes it was alone but keep in mind. It was my first cycle and I ate like a madman. I ate until I was sick and then ate some more.

The funny thing is that after 3 weeks, I added in 50 mg ed test prop and my gains slowed to a trickle. I only gained another 7 lbs in the rest of my cycle.

weeks 1-3: Fina at 50 mg ed
weeks 4-8: fina + test prop each at 50 mg ed
weeks 9-11: test prop at 50 mg ed

I gained 27 lbs from that cycle but 20 lbs of it was in the first 3 weeks.

I have tried test prop twice and both times I got very little in the way of gains; I got bad acne and got some mild gyno. I will never touch test again. It just doesn't agree with me.
MrE
Old 11-12-03, 03:16 PM

Superior Newbie
I always notice increased pumps after 4-5 days and strength gains and changes in the mirror within 1.5-2 weeks.
Old 11-12-03, 05:52 PM

Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by MrE
I always notice increased pumps after 4-5 days and strength gains and changes in the mirror within 1.5-2 weeks.
same here
Old 11-12-03, 07:55 PM

Superior Amateur
Tren is poor IMO for putting on pure mass. Testosterone is still king, tren + test is great for mass though
Old 11-12-03, 08:00 PM

Banned
I guess it depends on the dose, at 200mg ed, I blew up quick, freaky quick actually
Old 11-12-03, 09:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Yeh but at 200 mg's a day, did you encounter alot of sides????
Old 11-12-03, 09:07 PM

Banned
not really, attitude wise was a major shift, but I threw in some HCG half way through, and did normal PCT and I was fine

I wouldnt reccomend 200mg ur first time out though
Old 11-12-03, 09:32 PM

Superior Pro
i got major sides at 150 ed. couldn't sleep through the night. night sweats were insane, waking up in a puddle. had 2 major panic attacks - anxiety in general was through the roof. but man, when i hit the gym, i hit it hard. pulling 405 like nothing - i love the strength gains. i start to feel it about 2 weeks in. i like between 75 - 100mg's ed. any more than that and the sides are to much for me to handle.
Old 11-12-03, 09:36 PM

Banned
I used xanax on a reg basis, so I never got the panic attacks, but I did wanna kill my brother for using all the ketchup in the house

and yes fina strength gains are amazing, by the 10th week I was hitting 455-475 for reps, with a max at 500...
Old 11-13-03, 11:57 AM

Superior Newbie
Cool great info fellas, I appreaciate it!!!!!!!!....
spidey
Old 11-13-03, 12:10 PM

Originally posted by prolangtum
Tren is poor IMO for putting on pure mass. Testosterone is still king, tren + test is great for mass though
Many would disagree, including myself. I get nothing but sides from test but tren gives me gains in both strength and mass with very few sides. Everyone will react differently to any particular AS.
Old 11-13-03, 03:25 PM

Superior Pro
At 100 mg a day i was getting severe axiety, sleep was a blessing, and damn if i didnt sweat a lot... Ill definately use it in a cutting cycle.... but i dont think ill use it again in a bulking cycle...
Dooley
Old 11-13-03, 06:36 PM

Originally posted by spidey
Many would disagree, including myself. I get nothing but sides from test but tren gives me gains in both strength and mass with very few sides. Everyone will react differently to any particular AS.
Just out of curiosity Spidey.. did you use any other protection while you were on just the tren. IE nizoral or anything else at all? Or were you simply taking 50mg's/day and eating like crazy? Did you notice your libido drop quickly before you added the prop? I think it's pretty crazy that you gained so much so fast on a low dose. I like the idea of low doses for short periods of time. Any more input would be appreciated.
Old 11-13-03, 08:05 PM

Superior Newbie
im on 100mgs on prop and 50mg tren ed for 6 weks.. its been 4 days and im up 5lbs! i know its mostly water, but damn i love seeing the scale go up!!! i upped the nolva so hopefully i kill most of the water retention! peace
Old 11-14-03, 05:05 AM

Superior Newbie
i gain a good 5-8lbs from 8wks tren 150mgs eod. tren is excellent for fat loss, vascularity, and strength, but not for size...imo
spidey
Old 11-14-03, 12:15 PM

Originally posted by Dooley
Just out of curiosity Spidey.. did you use any other protection while you were on just the tren. IE nizoral or anything else at all? Or were you simply taking 50mg's/day and eating like crazy? Did you notice your libido drop quickly before you added the prop? I think it's pretty crazy that you gained so much so fast on a low dose. I like the idea of low doses for short periods of time. Any more input would be appreciated.
I did use Nizoral shampoo twice a week. I had planned on using a topical spiro that I made up but I kept forgetting and so I only used it maybe once every two weeks; I doubt it did much because of the infrequent usage. I wasn't taking any anti-e's at all.
Dooley
Old 11-14-03, 12:16 PM