SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Competitive Bodybuilding
Reload this Page one more salt load day

Competitive Bodybuilding Do you compete? Getting ready for a show? Come on in and post your tips or ask questions relating to bodybuilding competitions.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-07, 07:56 PM
one more salt load day
  #1
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: new york
Age: 44
Likes: 0
i hate salt loading -- you feel bloated and washed out -- cut all sodium wed -

cant wait :bravonew:
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-07, 09:13 PM
  #2
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2005
Likes: 0
Right there with ya bro - fun ain't it ...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-07, 09:53 PM
  #3
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2005
Likes: 0
What's your water down to now?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-07, 08:02 AM
  #4
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 256
How long and how much do you salt load? Do you also carb load?

I have always been scared to carb load. I would just hate to blow my cuts and hard work by trying this. I know people swear by it but I just can not bring myself to do it. The night before I do carb load but very lightly. Just slightly higher carb day then normal.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 03:07 PM
  #5
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: new york
Age: 44
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77
How long and how much do you salt load? Do you also carb load?

I have always been scared to carb load. I would just hate to blow my cuts and hard work by trying this. I know people swear by it but I just can not bring myself to do it. The night before I do carb load but very lightly. Just slightly higher carb day then normal.
i sal loaded this tme for a week sea salt -- todd usually has be start carbs on wed --

i am actually waiting till friday afternoon to start loading
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 03:10 PM
  #6
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: new york
Age: 44
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fog_hat1981
What's your water down to now?

gallon and a half today -1 gallon tomorrow an s half gallon friday with a 4 pm cut off time -

friday i will have 7 ounces of wine with my 7 pm meal - steak and a salad at 10 pm i will have another 7 ounces of wine with 2 slices of cheese pizza
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 03:23 PM
  #7
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2005
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by house1
gallon and a half today -1 gallon tomorrow an s half gallon friday with a 4 pm cut off time -

friday i will have 7 ounces of wine with my 7 pm meal - steak and a salad at 10 pm i will have another 7 ounces of wine with 2 slices of cheese pizza
Cool - I'm down to a 1/2 a gallon today with 16oz tomorrow and Friday with no more water after 4pm myself...

I have been getting 8g's of carbs for the last 3 days continuing through tomorrow - Friday I will ramp up to 500g's from sweet potatoes and then do something similar to what you've got laid out in the evening....

Holding steady at 198 (which is NOT what I wanted) but I've got to ask - is it normal for my vascularity/cuts to almost completely disappear at this point in the week? I wasn't this lean last year so it's hard to know based on myself. After sodium loading, carb depleting and starting to cut water I swear I look worse now than I did three weeks ago - tell me this is normal (at least until I start to carb up again etc)!!!!!!!!!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 09:23 PM
  #8
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: new york
Age: 44
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fog_hat1981
Cool - I'm down to a 1/2 a gallon today with 16oz tomorrow and Friday with no more water after 4pm myself...

I have been getting 8g's of carbs for the last 3 days continuing through tomorrow - Friday I will ramp up to 500g's from sweet potatoes and then do something similar to what you've got laid out in the evening....

Holding steady at 198 (which is NOT what I wanted) but I've got to ask - is it normal for my vascularity/cuts to almost completely disappear at this point in the week? I wasn't this lean last year so it's hard to know based on myself. After sodium loading, carb depleting and starting to cut water I swear I look worse now than I did three weeks ago - tell me this is normal (at least until I start to carb up again etc)!!!!!!!!!!
yup -the dreaded flat look - right where you should be !! save them for the load up and stage
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 10:20 PM
  #9
 
Lmg2701's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Louisiana
Likes: 12
I refuse to mess with sodium anymore. It is way to hit or miss and if you miss.....well, there goes all the hardwork you put in down the shitter. Just my opinion.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 07:34 AM
  #10
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 256
Hey house what does your eatting schedule look like for the day of the show?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 05:23 PM
  #11
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: new york
Age: 44
Likes: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77
Hey house what does your eatting schedule look like for the day of the show?
chadd not sure yet -- oing to see someone tomorrow morning -- going to take a look at me then go from there -- i will know what my setup will be tomorrow
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-07, 11:13 PM
  #12
 
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2005
Likes: 0
Start back on 4-6 bullion cubes a day for the next 7 days along with salting every meal - I hate sweating out "beef flavor" salt ...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Superiormuscle.com Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only. The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.