SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Articles
Reload this Page Study: bodybuilders grow on 10mg dianabol per day

Steroid Articles Research in the field of Steroids.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JimiThing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-09, 04:23 PM
Study: Bodybuilders grow on 10mg dianabol per day

Study: bodybuilders grow on 10mg dianabol per day

Way back in 1975, sports scientists at Manchester University in England made a discovery that mainstream science would only come to accept twenty years later. The researchers gave bodybuilders who worked out in fitness centres pills containing the anabolic steroid Dianabol, produced by the CIBA Laboratories. They discovered that these accelerated muscle growth. "Their improvements were significantly greater on methandienone than on placebo", the Brits wrote.

The researchers got thirteen athletes to participate in their experiment, and gave them either a placebo or Dianabol. They had known since 1969 that bodybuilders used steroids and that there was lively clandestine trade in the substances. They also knew that women sometimes took steroids and that stories were doing the rounds of users who took over 300 mg of Dianabol per day. The scientists did their experiment to find out whether steroids really had any effect on athletes.

They gave their test subjects either 10 or 25 mg of Dianabol per day. Some of the athletes started with the steroids and ended with a placebo, and the others did it the other way round. All athletes could tell whether they were using a steroid or the fake. When they were using the blue CIBA pills they felt “prima-donna-ish”, or made, in their own words, “fantastic improvements”. The athletes’ progression is shown below. It is not clear from the article how the researchers measured progress. They did mention though that the group on 10 mg of Dianabol per day made as much progress as the group on the higher dose.

Anabolic steroids in athelics: crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters.

Last edited by THE BOUNCER; 08-10-09 at 04:55 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 04:30 PM

Banned
There was something magic about those little blue ciba d-bols, no other d-bol has even come close in comparison IMO.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-09, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
There was something magic about those little blue ciba d-bols, no other d-bol has even come close in comparison IMO.
you used ciba dbol? what are you about 75 years old?
Old 08-10-09, 07:05 PM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
you used ciba dbol? what are you about 75 years old?
lol, not quite, but yep I was around when the original ciba in little blue square bottles was available often as low as 12.00 - 15.00 dollars a bottle. I also used the original nilavar which worked similar to turinabol.
Old 08-10-09, 07:10 PM

Superior Admiral
I'm assuming that all these test subjects had no AAS use in the past?

*btw wtf 300mg a day?? LoL*
Old 08-11-09, 03:48 AM

Superior Admiral
Interesting, yup the first aas I used was dbol for 4 weeks at 25mg per day, best course I ever did to date, never ever got dbol as good as that since.

Just remember smith machine squating and my legs afterwards touching in the middle, and when I did Parrallel dips my whole upper body just swelled right up.
Old 03-22-13, 07:33 AM

Superior Newbie
Research also shows that those who take steriod die early of heart issues
Old 03-22-13, 08:35 AM

Superior Newbie
I love low dose dbol. It has a great effect on nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. 15 mg/day split into 3 - 5mg doses is a protocol i often follow and love. It def increases gains and at a low dose like that the gains are not easy come easy go....
TrainInsane likes this.
Old 03-22-13, 06:54 PM

Superior Pro
not worth it

your either on or your off
Old 03-23-13, 02:33 AM

Superior Admiral
I used it at 25 mg ed, I was 13 years old lol