AP Research Student looking for participants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Research Student looking for participants

My name is Aidan, and I am an 11th-grade AP Research student from Pennsylvania. My project will be looking at the extent to which the usage of several popular SARMs, GTx-024, LGD-4033, RAD-140, and GTX-007, and others, promote the presence of various psychological disorders among SARM-dependent, SARM-non-dependent, and nonusers. By the end of the research, I hope to be able to help other researchers understand the psychological effects of SARMs so that they can be more cautious when furthering human trials. I also hope to provide this information to the fitness community so they can truly understand the effects before they make a decision to use SARMs. I will be using a survey to gather my data. To participate you must be a healthy adult and over 18 years old. The survey requires SARM users and non-users so anyone is welcome to participate. Everyone who participates will remain completely anonymous. Please reply to the thread below with any further questions or if you would like to participate. The survey will be posted in a week or two.

Originally posted by aidantrojan View Post

My name is Aidan, and I am an 11th-grade AP Research student from Pennsylvania. My project will be looking at the extent to which the usage of several popular SARMs, GTx-024, LGD-4033, RAD-140, and GTX-007, and others, promote the presence of various psychological disorders among SARM-dependent, SARM-non-dependent, and nonusers. By the end of the research, I hope to be able to help other researchers understand the psychological effects of SARMs so that they can be more cautious when furthering human trials. I also hope to provide this information to the fitness community so they can truly understand the effects before they make a decision to use SARMs. I will be using a survey to gather my data. To participate you must be a healthy adult and over 18 years old. The survey requires SARM users and non-users so anyone is welcome to participate. Everyone who participates will remain completely anonymous. Please reply to the thread below with any further questions or if you would like to participate. The survey will be posted in a week or two.

Comment

Survey taken.

Comment

Working...
      X