Looking For Helpful info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Helpful info

So here's the deal i stand 5'8 and weigh in at 183lbs with a bodyfat at 11%, currently my diet consists of oatmeal, yams, almonds and various other fruits and veggies, along with some whole grain breads. My protein comes from shakes,eggs,various types of fish, and of course chicken and lean deli meets.My only previous experience with steroids came last year when i did once cycle of winnie which leaned me out pretty well. I also supplement my diet with creatine,glutamine,1-test by sci-fit,multi-vitamins,flax seed oil, and ephedra but my supply is dwindling fast.I had gotten fairly good results from my current regiment but I have since leveled off. I currently lift 5 days a week and have gone with 12-15 sets per body part depending on the day and keep my reps in the 8-12 range. This after spending the last four months of going heavy and doing more sets and less reps. The wear and tear on my joints got to be a little too much.So here's what i would like some help with I am looking to find something that will help me gain lean muscle with out too much water retention.Also I wonder as to how much of the gains i would likely retain after coming off of a cycle and are there things that i can do increase the amount of muscle i would keep.How would i need to change my diet to better fuel my body during a cycle.
Working...
X