News from SelectHGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from SelectHGH

In connection with the unstable work of postal services and the slow speed of delivery. we temporarily stopped accepting orders.

From today until the moment when all the problems with dispatch are solved, we will not accept new orders.

Thank you for trusting us, we will try to process all the delayed orders, and as soon as we solve the problem we will inform you on the forum.

Thank you for attention!

so there is something going on with Russia shipping? Any idea whats going on exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      so there is something going on with Russia shipping? Any idea whats going on exactly?
      It happens every year, but for some reason it's always a surprise for everyone.

Already many sponsors have stated that the parcels will be delayed. But usually it was 10-25 days. But now several problems together have worsened the situation.

1) the bankruptcy of the airline VimAvia made the delivery slow, as there were not enough planes for transportation. ( https://www.ruaviation.com/news/2017/9/28/9819/ )

2) accumulated a lot of parcels for shipment in warehouses. And then people began sending gifts for the holidays (and this is millions of items every day)

Because of this, some parcels in the way already 40 days.

Comment

Does this include the stateside (dom) line as well?

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
          It happens every year, but for some reason it's always a surprise for everyone.

Already many sponsors have stated that the parcels will be delayed. But usually it was 10-25 days. But now several problems together have worsened the situation.

1) the bankruptcy of the airline VimAvia made the delivery slow, as there were not enough planes for transportation. ( https://www.ruaviation.com/news/2017/9/28/9819/ )

2) accumulated a lot of parcels for shipment in warehouses. And then people began sending gifts for the holidays (and this is millions of items every day)

Because of this, some parcels in the way already 40 days.
          Hey buddy! Are you back!? Did u solved the problems with shipping in italy?

Comment

Originally posted by Leledc View Post
            Hey buddy! Are you back!? Did u solved the problems with shipping in italy?
            Hello!

Unfortunately, not yet :(

Comment

Hello!

Unfortunately, not yet :(

I think i ll have more chance to win the lottery than found a stable hgh source. Ahahha

Comment

Anybody recently placed any orders with these guys ?

Comment

you guys accepting orders yet? I've gotten a couple pm's wondering whatsup.

Comment

https://selecthgh.com/gallery/

As always :)

I'll try to prepare some news for the weekend, and restore activity on the forums :)

Comment

https://selecthgh.com/gallery/

As always :)

I'll try to prepare some news for the weekend, and restore activity on the forums :)
                      what was the issue with shipping that took so long. it seems like a couple russian gh sources disappeared during this time. hghlabz for example went out of business. did russia crack down on something?

Comment

what was the issue with shipping that took so long. it seems like a couple russian gh sources disappeared during this time. hghlabz for example went out of business. did russia crack down on something?
                        This is the standard mail problem in Russia, since mid-November and until the end of the New Year holidays, mail is working with a delay.

Thousands of parcels with gifts for the holidays simply "paralyze" the mail. This year, the bankruptcy of the airline was added to this and this effect intensified.

For 4 years we warning our clients about these problems before the new year, and many resources simply go into "New Year holidays". This problem was expected, and solved in the planned mode.

Now the average delivery time is 12 days, the success rate is 100%.

Comment

I just received an order and everything was great, I just made another order now.

Comment

Working...
                          X