Where can I get legit Clomid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get legit Clomid?

Hi. Does anyone know a trusted source for Clomid please?

Has anyone tried Enhancedchemicals Clomiphene Citrate by any chance?

Thanks.

i use rui products. more expensive but strong. i can use half the dose compared to other liquid research places.

fuck enhanced chemicals. they sell liquid caber. caber cannot last in liquid form longer then a week period. they know this yet they still sell it. that is called scamming. dont trust them.

Comment

Thanks. Does it come with a measuring pipette?

Comment

Originally posted by rotatorcuff View Post
        Thanks. Does it come with a measuring pipette?
        an oral syringe you mean? i think you have to order one. its like a dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i use rui products. more expensive but strong. i can use half the dose compared to other liquid research places.

fuck enhanced chemicals. they sell liquid caber. caber cannot last in liquid form longer then a week period. they know this yet they still sell it. that is called scamming. dont trust them.
          @Bouncer, I seen somewhere but they are to a girl that enhanced athlete got raided by the FDA. I don't know how much for there's any truth to this maybe you or some other guys on here know something about it? I mean I didn't mind the guys personally, but some of the stuff they were selling maybe not care for them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

an oral syringe you mean? i think you have to order one. its like a dollar.
            No I don't feel stupid right now.lol.. after I commented and asked you about enhanced athlete I scroll down and there was the post by you.. lol. Everybody can go ahead and laugh at me I deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
              No I don't feel stupid right now.lol.. after I commented and asked you about enhanced athlete I scroll down and there was the post by you.. lol. Everybody can go ahead and laugh at me I deserve that.

Comment

Haha, you got that brother you deserve to laugh at me if I was you I'd be laughing too.. I hope my dumbass made your night.lol..

Comment

Working...
                X