Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Porter Passes Away

R.I.P

sad shit. sounds like he was feeling sick since his show a few weeks ago and kept going to the doc feeling like he had a bad cold. it was probably the show prep that put his system over the edge and eventually led to his heath.

Comment

Just received a text that he had passed...very sad! Does any one know why yet i saw a brief video but they didn’t say cause of death there was a mass on his lung.

my prayers go out to his family! Very sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmavol labs View Post
        Just received a text that he had passed...very sad! Does any one know why yet i saw a brief video but they didn’t say cause of death there was a mass on his lung.

my prayers go out to his family! Very sad!
        i doubt the mass had much to do with the way he died. sounds like he developed some issues during and after his show and he just pushed it too far. sounds like heart failure to me.

Comment

Whenever I hear of a another death in the bodybuilding community it rattles me. I've also seen 3 local guys to me pass at a young age competing at a low level. What's going on? Is anyone else worried or concerned?

Comment

Originally posted by convictmuscle View Post
            Whenever I hear of a another death in the bodybuilding community it rattles me. I've also seen 3 local guys to me pass at a young age competing at a low level. What's going on? Is anyone else worried or concerned?
            I think it comes down to ever increasing doses being seen as the norm. The way people talk about gear in the last 10 years is nuts compared to when I first started.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree but when I hear of local guys dropping it makes an impact. Too close to home and I dont think these guys are runing a ton of gear but who really knows.......

Comment

Originally posted by convictmuscle View Post
                I agree but when I hear of local guys dropping it makes an impact. Too close to home and I dont think these guys are runing a ton of gear but who really knows.......
                look at the pic of matt porter posted above. he's not anything close to a pro bodybuilder. now look at a pic from the 1970's of pro bodybuilders. see the difference? if you don't think people are running more gear by a factor of fucken 10 today you are crazy. that's the only thing that has changed. people don't train any harder compared to back then. matter of fact they probably train much easier today. diet really hasn't changed much. supplements do almost nothing. it's the drugs bro. zero doubt. nobody is dieing from 1970's doses. like a couple hundred milligrams of a few compounds per week that's a healthy dose that will improve your look without putting you in the ground.

Comment

Agree.....I'm just paranoid I guess

Comment

This was one of the good guys in our sport who will be sadly missed. Matt had some serious knowledge and really cared for the athletes he trained.

Comment

Sad shit. Often times that’s the price of admission though.

Comment

Working...
                      X