Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Pharma $500 Transformation Contest for November!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Pharma $500 Transformation Contest for November!

Dutch Pharma $500 Transformation Contest!

This will be an epic transformation contest. It can be a bulk or cut of any sort. As long as it's EPIC! The most impressive transformation will take home $500 of Dutch Pharma gear of your choice!

I am going to ask Star and some Vets to help with the judging to make a more clear decision of the winner.

This is how it works:
    You will run a detailed log for 8 weeks. You have to update daily with your training, your stack, and even progress pics.

Your log should be titled with your username followed by Dutch Pharma Transformation Contest.

Each participant that agrees to compete will receive 1 vial of their choice free: Test P, Test Base, Test E 250, Test C 250, or NPP. (You must agree to follow the rules and post a TD pic once you receive the vial).

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. I will have each user hold up a sign of their username and the date each time they take pics (you can make a sign and set it to the side if you plan to hit a certain pose. Just make sure the sign is clearly showing)

Let's get this thing started! Any questions just ask me or email star at Stardutchpharma@protonmail.com

Great way to get some free gear, ya'll!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchpharma View Post
      Dutch Pharma $500 Transformation Contest!

This will be an epic transformation contest. It can be a bulk or cut of any sort. As long as it's EPIC! The most impressive transformation will take home $500 of Dutch Pharma gear of your choice!

I am going to ask Star and some Vets to help with the judging to make a more clear decision of the winner.

This is how it works:
      You will run a detailed log for 8 weeks. You have to update daily with your training, your stack, and even progress pics.

Your log should be titled with your username followed by Dutch Pharma Transformation Contest.

Each participant that agrees to compete will receive 1 vial of their choice free: Test P, Test Base, Test E 250, Test C 250, or NPP. (You must agree to follow the rules and post a TD pic once you receive the vial).

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. I will have each user hold up a sign of their username and the date each time they take pics (you can make a sign and set it to the side if you plan to hit a certain pose. Just make sure the sign is clearly showing)

Let's get this thing started! Any questions just ask me or email star at Stardutchpharma@protonmail.com
      Only going to keep entries open until next Friday (8 days). We need to get at least a few signed up to make this work!

Comment

So far no entries. We will need at least a couple in order to make this happen. Get in on this now!

Comment

We have until this Friday!

Comment

Last day and need at least 2 entires!

Comment

Damn.... just missed it! Would have been a great kick-start for me. Haven't ran anything since late 2014. I'll keep checking in and maybe run across another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
                Damn.... just missed it! Would have been a great kick-start for me. Haven't ran anything since late 2014. I'll keep checking in and maybe run across another one.
                Yes sir. We have promo's every month!

Comment

Working...
                X