No announcement yet.

Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredStone View Post
      Since I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?
      Yes more than heroin, meth, cocaine and OxyContin combined

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Yes more than heroin, meth, cocaine and OxyContin combined
        LOL

NTR
        MUSCLE_4YOU

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredStone View Post
          not in the sense of recreational drugs where you get an instant high and want that feeling again and again.

but they can be addictive in the sense that you find you love how you look on them. the confidence looking bigger, better, leaner etc.. can be addictive.

coming off them you see yourself shrink, lose that confidence etc.. so it make you want to jump back on them.

hope that makes sense.

Comment

since this was posted ive ran deca 250mgs every 7th day with NPP 100mgs eod til bout 60 days in i added 50mgs winstrol daily oral fpr about 3 weeks. Now this cycle over I retained a lot of muscle post cycle for sure it was fun shit

Comment

Messed up and ran adrol and dbol my second cycle but blew the top of my head off with my blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
              X