Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after hiatus

Hey fellas,
    Been awhile, had some bad ju ju shit happen and I kind of dropped off. Got my head & shit back together. Glad to see the old timers still here & B and Rado still going at it. Still lifting, doing my thing. Hoping to stick around

Welcome back!

Comment

Thanks man, site looks good.

Comment

Sup brother, good to see you back

Comment

Get back at it...I still need the gyms to open here in Maryland

Comment

Luckily were back open in Florida

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
              Get back at it...I still need the gyms to open here in Maryland
              Yikes! This is the third week back in, in South Carolina. Take it easy getting back on it Erod, and glad to hear your able to train again.

Comment

Yeah just got a message from my gym they are waiting on our fat Governor. They put in all kinds of stuff including air filters & hand sanitizers everywhere, self check in must have reservation & 90 minutes to workout..no towel service, no sauna & no shower for now. I’m good with that just open damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                  Yeah just got a message from my gym they are waiting on our fat Governor. They put in all kinds of stuff including air filters & hand sanitizers everywhere, self check in must have reservation & 90 minutes to workout..no towel service, no sauna & no shower for now. I’m good with that just open damn it.
                  problem is there is only like 20 people allowed in gym at a time. well what if 500 people have a reservation for the same time? shits gonna suck. people that live in the middle of nowhere with low population will be fine but heavy population areas is gonna be like a traffic jam getting back into gym.

Comment

My gym opens at 5 am usually less than 40 people in there. See how long that lasts

Comment

Working...
                    X