Bodybuilding Decline In the past 20 Years... Nick Walker VS Jay Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilding Decline In the past 20 Years... Nick Walker VS Jay Cutler

Winner of the 2021 Arnold Classic Nick Walker VS 2001 Jay Cutler.....

Zero comparison. Cutler was on a different planet in comparison.

I'm glad Nick won this past weekends Arnold but holy hell the guys 20 years ago would have absolutely murdered the whole lineup.

Bad thing is that Nick was head and shoulders above everyone else on that stage....every other guy was either incomplete, soaked, out of condition or a combination of all of these. Never thought the top two or three in the Arnold could be missing body parts....or heck even make the call-out, but I was wrong.

Comment

Time to stop watching open class and focus on 212 and classic.

Comment

Samir Bannout winning the 1983 Mr. Olympia. Looks like a freaking Greek god, if he loses the moustache lol.. look at the shoulder to waist ratio. Go back and look at the lineups from that era. 10/10 for aesthetics. Today's guys look like lumpy turds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Samir_Bannout.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	1009600

Click image for larger version

Name:	ywjqoh4w0rp31.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	320.9 KB
ID:	1009599

Comment

[QUOTE=Bouncer;n1009591]Winner of the 2021 Arnold Classic Nick Walker VS 2001 Jay Cutler.....

I'm glad Nick won this past weekends Arnold but holy hell the guys 20 years ago would have absolutely murdered the whole lineup.

QUOTE]

The 90's were MY Golden Age of BB'ing! Who knew Worcester, MA could produce one of the greatest bbr's of all time? Not much else worth mentioning? Nick stirred things up with his predicting himself winning in NY and then The Arnold. I love real confidence...much different than being cocky. Nick even looks like Jay in his facial features and hair cut. Especially in the pic you posted of him.
          Where do you see him placing at the Olympia, Bouncer? I think he's a year or 2 away from being a major threat to the top 3. I see him bringing his chest and back up and then he's a legit threat. This year? Bottom half of the Top 10 and he can announce his arrival to the top guys at the Olympia.

Comment

[QUOTE=biggerben692000;n1009621]
            Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Winner of the 2021 Arnold Classic Nick Walker VS 2001 Jay Cutler.....

QUOTE]

The 90's were MY Golden Age of BB'ing! Who knew Worcester, MA could produce one of the greatest bbr's of all time? Not much else worth mentioning? Nick stirred things up with his predicting himself winning in NY and then The Arnold. I love real confidence...much different than being cocky. Nick even looks like Jay in his facial features and hair cut. Especially in the pic you posted of him.
            Where do you see him placing at the Olympia, Bouncer? I think he's a year or 2 away from being a major threat to the top 3. I see him bringing his chest and back up and then he's a legit threat. This year? Bottom half of the Top 10 and he can announce his arrival to the top guys at the Olympia.
            I don't know man, Walker might crack top three. We all know that they put who they want, where they want. I agree with Scrumhalf completely!! I am more into classic and 212 than open.

Comment

Working...
            X