• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Hollingshead 6 Weeks Out

Biggest he's ever been.

5 Weeks Out...

Comment

The “Shed” will make some noise this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I
        He’s not as handsome as his old training partner, but has evidently moved on !
        yea he's an ugly fucker. holy hell. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          5 Weeks Out...

Looks good. I haven't paid attention in so long, dont know who he is.
          Like his look, though.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

yea he's an ugly fucker. holy hell. lol
            I wasnt going to say it but was thinking same thing

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll say a few things about James as he’s a good pal and I know him well. I used to train with him and he had the ability to take information from other people and interpret it into his own use. He is quite a deep guy but while being deep honest and analytical he stays humble and gracious and positive. However, where getting it done and competition is concerned he’s every bit the determined self centred athlete he feels he needs to be.

He has a beautiful bull mastiff dog and we used to hang out and go for food and cinema and discuss computer games and his mum was always cools with me.

He met a great honest girl and she’s been cool and supportive of him and it’s really helped him. His mum died recently at an early age. I know it hit him hard as he was raised by her as a single parent. He’s processed the grief and got back on his game only to then see his training partner per redcon and fellow Brit bodybuilder Luke Sandoe die.

I don’t follow his Instagram as much thee days as it’s constant product adverts as compared to the regular James I knew.

One thing is for sure, the guy lives and breathes bodybuilding and has surpassed what any of us local guys would want for ourselves having seen the work he puts in and life he lives.

So all things considered, the guy deserves all the luck and I wish him nothing but success.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=PD073Du005c

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                I’ll say a few things about James as he’s a good pal and I know him well. I used to train with him and he had the ability to take information from other people and interpret it into his own use. He is quite a deep guy but while being deep honest and analytical he stays humble and gracious and positive. However, where getting it done and competition is concerned he’s every bit the determined self centred athlete he feels he needs to be.

He has a beautiful bull mastiff dog and we used to hang out and go for food and cinema and discuss computer games and his mum was always cools with me.

He met a great honest girl and she’s been cool and supportive of him and it’s really helped him. His mum died recently at an early age. I know it hit him hard as he was raised by her as a single parent. He’s processed the grief and got back on his game only to then see his training partner per redcon and fellow Brit bodybuilder Luke Sandoe die.

I don’t follow his Instagram as much thee days as it’s constant product adverts as compared to the regular James I knew.

One thing is for sure, the guy lives and breathes bodybuilding and has surpassed what any of us local guys would want for ourselves having seen the work he puts in and life he lives.

So all things considered, the guy deserves all the luck and I wish him nothing but success.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=PD073Du005c
                good stuff bro. can't fault him for the adverts, probably has contract obligation. has to pay the bills. i assume he doesn't have a job outside of bodybuilding?

Comment

good stuff bro. can't fault him for the adverts, probably has contract obligation. has to pay the bills. i assume he doesn't have a job outside of bodybuilding?
                  Correct, and I think they pay pretty good

Comment

Update

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=qoQsm_QvUgU

Comment

Working...
                    X