Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr I
    replied
    ^ bullshit, bad picks of kev and I can show you bad ones of pinsulina with gut.

Put the ones up of him with shaved head. Fucks sake

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Using your example above I got levrone. Better shape and midsection.
    I agree, Im saying thats one pose levrone has him, but its not even by much.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Using your example above I got levrone. Better shape and midsection.

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied
    Thats one pose though. Im telling you look at them pose for pose and objectively tell me you still think levrone has him. I thought he did too....until I stopped going off memory and looked at them side by side.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by epix00 View Post
    It definitely would be amazing. I think what he is getting at though is that it wouldn't win todays mr. O. I have been looking at pictures all day comparing levrone and heath. Heath has a better overall package I think than levrone in his prime. I know I might get flamed for saying that, but really compare them.
    Philsolina has no width. Bald Kevin circa 98 destroys him.

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Disagree. If he brings his exact same look that he had in his prime at the age of 51 that would be fucken amazing. Robinson is smoking to much Cali weed.
    It definitely would be amazing. I think what he is getting at though is that it wouldn't win todays mr. O. I have been looking at pictures all day comparing levrone and heath. Heath has a better overall package I think than levrone in his prime. I know I might get flamed for saying that, but really compare them.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Disagree. If he brings his exact same look that he had in his prime at the age of 51 that would be fucken amazing. Robinson is smoking to much Cali weed.

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    Robby Robinson telling it straight to the pup
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Just announced Coleman wants another title! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    build up tons of hype for the Mr.O "gets leg injured during training" turns into a guest posting where he takes his shirt off. gets paid a pretty penny by the IFBB for hyping the Mr.O.

Call me a pessimist. lol

Leave a comment:

• epix00
    replied
    Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Jerry Ward spoke to Kevin on the phone just prior to posting this video. https://youtu.be/Svgy1aQ1wtA

Kevin says he wants an Olympia title. This wont be a masters class or a guest posing. He got checked out and his body is responding amazingly after 10 years off. He's taking 5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. He wants to prove age is just a number and thinks he still has what it takes to beat the guys today. More power to him. This will be an interesting year to say the least.
    5 months instead of his normal 3 to get ready. prepping for the O in 5 months while not being anywhere near stage ready. If he doesnt get dead last thats amazing,

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    I'm all for self belief. Thinking positive and working hard to reach a goal.

But there is also a healthy bit of realism that needs to be thrown in there.

Case In Point... Fella 100% believed he could fly.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepyTSzueno

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    It's all about self belief

Funny thing is he now makes Dexter look like a pup Kevin Levrone Is Back! | FLEX Online

Leave a comment:

Working...
X