• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt cute. Bought an S8 last week

Still got the S4 which I rent out!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Nice! Not cheap.

Comment

bori is a well known and respected drug trafficker of the highest order. he operates out of the Bavarian region. any federal agencies that are willing to pay for information feel free to contact me. he has family in america so at the very least his father and other relatives can be brought into custody until he gives himself up..

be warned, he's former military so he should be considered armed and dangerous at all times.

p.s. i believe the blurred out transsexual in the pic has links to a terrorist organization.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
        100+ grand for a car. I guess if you have the money then why not. Can't take it with ya. What country are you in? And is it cheaper over there to buy that than the states? I hate spending money. Love to make it, hate to spend it.
        Won't believe me if i tell you, I paid 48k with .99 interest. I'mgood with the audi dealer and have a handler takes care of what I'm looking for. So I'm paying 70 euros more than I pay for my s4. For 100k you would see me I an R8.

My S8 plus is a 2016 with the 605HP performance package. With only 30k miles on it. Yea back then they were 100k and they over 100k (newer models).
        Gota love the air suspension and 21 inch wheels.. carbon fiber splitter and rear diffisor. Not the mentioned that twin turbo V8 power.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Nice! Not cheap.
          Just the gas

Comment

bori is a well known and respected drug trafficker of the highest order. he operates out of the Bavarian region. any federal agencies that are willing to pay for information feel free to contact me. he has family in america so at the very least his father and other relatives can be brought into custody until he gives himself up..

be warned, he's former military so he should be considered armed and dangerous at all times.

p.s. i believe the blurred out transsexual in the pic has links to a terrorist organization.

Bought both cars in the Bavarian region funny you mentioned it. (3 hour trip)

Tranny is my cousin living in Bavaria lol. Paid them a visit after I picked up the ride..

I never showed you pics of the S4 wrapped.

Aint been on here in months

Comment

yea looks good.

dangerous game though. the upgrade thing. next you'll be looking at an R8...

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

Bouncer has posted this thing a few times now. Starting to think its a close relative:-)
                my favorite gif of all time. love that fucker

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

Yeah its fresh as fuck for sure. I know a couple guys who have em. My boss just bought a GT63 AMG. Great car. I'm partial to Audi's and Benz's. Are you in Germany?
                  Yes germany. Cars are not cheap. Especially when it comes to European cars.
                  Here you have a 2018 R8 for over 100k

Comment

my favorite gif of all time. love that fucker

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

COTA in Austin, TX. has a racing school there. They were racing these one weekend we were there racing. Great cars.
                      Maybe in a couple of years when the value drops.... if i was hella single i would of bought this one in a heartbeat and nardo grey is my color..
                      Although the Daytona grey on the S8 looks damn good.

Comment

Beautiful car man. Always been a fan of the S8 ever since the movie Ronin! I’m an Audi guy myself with just a A6 2.7t s-line. Doing some upgrades to her now. Got a friend who has a R8 that is several years old but still paid $80k for her. Had another friend who bought the very first year R8 with the V8 in it back years ago. Oh and I love the new “Nardo Grey” color Audi is using

Comment

Working...
                        X