Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Fran Looking Like Mars This Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Fran Looking Like Mars This Morning...

Smoke from the fires reflecting the sun this morning. Record heat, Pandemic.... Yay 2020!

Oregon is on fire as well .These is how it at Salem, Oregon, the state capital looked yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photos-red-skies-oregon.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1002997

Comment

West Coast is clearly in trouble with the Lord for going against the Trumpster

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
        Thats called a super bowl loss hangover lol
        Lol look at this guy. His team wins one Superbowl after like a century against one of the most successful teams in history and all of a sudden, he can't stop prancing.

Comment

Bye bye libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OTG85 View Post
            Bye bye libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Fuck you dude. 2 of my coworkers lost their houses today in the fire. These are Americans, asshole. Not libs. Get this shit off this board.

Comment

Bit of an overreaction to OTG85's comment there guys. as far as i know he has never caused any problem here. for all we know he could have been saying it tongue in cheek like my comment above about the lord punishing the west coast. i'm pretty sure he meant no harm.

Comment

Sorry, it struck a nerve. I rarely let online stuff get to me, but this one did. My state that I have lived in for over 30 years is on fire and I was not about to make direct statements a out its people, regardless of their political leanings. My apologies.

Comment

Ad Placement. :D

Comment

Someone did it
                    https://youtu.be/so-FcHTWEIY

Comment

Gee.. maybe some left wing liberal nut jobs? All about the climate...lmfao
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                        Gee.. maybe some left wing liberal nut jobs? All about the climate...lmfao
                        must everything be political? fuck sake you are just as bad as the other side bro. turn off the fucken "news" and get off social media for a bit.

we've had record breaking extreme heat and drought. literally the hottest temps ever recorded on planet earth. is that not about climate? cast aside extreme view points for just 1 day and try your hardest to think without hate or bias.

i feel like all you guys (both left and right) are losing your fucken minds.

it's pretty lonely right now being someone that thinks with common sense and leans neither right or left.

i'm sorry i started this thread...

Comment

The setting sun from my backyard in SoCal yesterday. AQI: 162. Portland was at 500 today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D2_9739_01.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	1003183

Comment

Working...
                          X