Wednesday College Hoops Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday College Hoops Picks

1-1 last nite as Oregon hit free throws down the stretch to pull away.

todays picks are:

Villanova/Rutgers OVER 133

Defenses allow 133 so this is a low number. The offenses average 138. That puts this number at should be 135 1/2. Why am I doing this comparison in the post season? Because it's an apples to apples comparison. These guys played the same teams. In fact, they played each other. Final was 68-71. That means the over 133 is on sale and they are going fast so you better shop early.

Hawaii +9

For god's sake let a loss go guys. I'm not diminishing it and I know it hurt a lot of you but if you want to win at this game you have to learn to bet on a team that beat you just last night. That's the secret to winning. New day and new bet. They are putting too much stock in the fact that Hawaii has to travel for this game instead of the other way around. Michigan likes a slower, low scoring game. Hawaii has better offensive potential than the Wolverines. Hawaii can play slow too. I think this is 5 too many points and in fact the Bows could win outright. I'll take all +9 in a close one. Of course most of you won't because "I'd rather cut off my arm than bet on those assholes again!" Well just pass your money this way please. I'm not too proud to take it. There are no favorite teams and no hated teams. This is called gambling children.
Working...
X