Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    We already broke $4400 today with or without China 10k this year and 100k in 3 years.

Goldman Sachs Explores Bitcoin Trading
    https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gold...n-wsj/#respond

Bitcoin Prices Skyrocket to $7200 on Zimbabwean Exchange During Economic Turmoil
    https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-pri...nomic-turmoil/
    Not a scam. But restrictions and fees will change it dramatically.

Comment

I'm gonna sit back and lol when traps hits it big and most of you here bashing him:)

Kids gonna be paid, yet still can't lay chicks to save his life:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        I'm gonna sit back and lol when traps hits it big and most of you here bashing him:)

Kids gonna be paid, yet still can't lay chicks to save his life:D
        Hits it big....

I hope he does. I've got a small amount in BTC, but I really don't think it will be 100k in 5 years or whatever bullshit be sings. And I do hope he has other plans. BTC is volatile as fuck. I wouldn't base my retirement on it.

Rich ass white guys that control our money aren't going to let it grow unregulated. Wait and see what they come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
          Hits it big....

I hope he does. I've got a small amount in BTC, but I really don't think it will be 100k in 5 years or whatever bullshit be sings. And I do hope he has other plans. BTC is volatile as fuck. I wouldn't base my retirement on it.

Rich ass white guys that control our money aren't going to let it grow unregulated. Wait and see what they come up with.
          True.

But it's a calculated risk for sure. The payout could be big, OR not...

Comment

Lol. The price keeps going up and you're still a skeptic how much higher does it have to go 10k? Still a scam. 100k k. Still a scam lol. From $200 to $4500 in 2 years. See you at 100k.
            Down $80 since yesterday. You act like it is just gaining thousands every day. It goes up and down. Just not sure about your hopeful numbers and timeline.

Comment

Down $80 since yesterday. You act like it is just gaining thousands every day. It goes up and down. Just not sure about your hopeful numbers and timeline.
              You haven't done your research. Apple's market cap is 800 billion and btc should be much larger than that and it will be. That right there will make each bitcoin 45-50k. It went from $1 to $1000 in under 3 years - so 100k is nothing.

I don't act like it's gaining thousands everyday. It's more than quadrupled since start of the year and I should of gone with my gut and put all my btc into ethereum instead - it went from $10 to $400 in a matter of months and I'd be driving a tesla now. :D

Comment

Restrictions and regulations. No matter how valuable it becomes. It won't be the same Bitcoin you know it as today. This is the part where you are very naive. To believe that any government won't cash in on this, restrict the fuck out of it, tax the shit out of it, and freeze anything they suspect is even questionable. There will be 400 roadblocks in your path.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Restrictions and regulations. No matter how valuable it becomes. It won't be the same Bitcoin you know it as today. This is the part where you are very naive. To believe that any government won't cash in on this, restrict the fuck out of it, tax the shit out of it, and freeze anything they suspect is even questionable. There will be 400 roadblocks in your path.

Here's the thing bitcoin will remain the same it's peer to peer no one can stop someone from sending bitcoins to you or me
                  The only restrictions can be on exchanges which can monitor you, etc. China didn't ban people from using bitcoin- just the exchanges got shut down.

Comment

Bitcoin hits a new record high above $5,200
                    The price of bitcoin hit an all-time high of $5,231.28
                    This was above the cryptocurrency's previous all-time high of $5,013.91 hit on September 2
                    Speculation that China could reverse the ban of cryptocurrency exchanges is driving sentiment

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/bitc...bove-5000.html

Comment

Can't stop won't stop.

Bitcoin Price Briefly Hits $5,920 Before Minor Correction; Factors For Another Rally

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitc...another-rally/

Comment

Can't stop won't stop.

Bitcoin Price Briefly Hits $5,920 Before Minor Correction; Factors For Another Rally

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitc...another-rally/

It is about to fork, so you have to have a physical wallet with your keys, if you don't you may just lose it all when it forks.

Lol. The shit above is why it is so confusing and won't ever go mainstream.

Comment

Yup, they are going to force some kind of identification process restrictions. I'm not doubting it's value but Bitcoin as you know it will be completely different in the next few years. The key is knowing when to pull out and sell before the restrictions bust the bubble.

Comment

It is about to fork, so you have to have a physical wallet with your keys, if you don't you may just lose it all when it forks.

Lol. The shit above is why it is so confusing and won't ever go mainstream.
                            Lmao calm down people talked shit about the internet too it was too confusing at first.

Comment

Lmao calm down people talked shit about the internet too it was too confusing at first.
                              True

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                True
                                U respond quick here but not to my texts lol

Comment

Working...
                                X