X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA76
    replied
    Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. :D But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.
    Shit, I already wake up with numb hand due to my ulner nerve being in a pinch in my right elbow

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.
    Dude don't get me started on this.. I ran the shit from the hospital....
    That 6 month theory is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Chadd77
    replied
    Originally posted by BAMA76 View Post
    Sides? What are they?

Depending on the brand you will have water retention and the pins and needle feelings in your hands. I had to buy 2 replacement wedding bands in the first 6 months. :D But the pins and needles in my hands were pretty bad the first 4 months. It slowly got better after that but even now at nighttime I'll wake up and my hands are completely numb.

Leave a comment:

• Chadd77
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Within a month?? Nope. If so please post a before and after pic. I'd like to see the comparison. Everyone that I know doesn't start to see the fat loss until 5+ months. Complete waste of money unless you plan to stay on for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Sides? What are they?

CTS

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    He can still have the fatloss benefits within a month. If you got some really good hgh... but yes.. GH is for the long run as long as You can handle the sides

Sides? What are they?

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    If you're going to run HGH plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Anything less than that is a complete waste of money. Unless you want short term water retention but I can think of cheaper ways to achieve that. If you can afford it stay on for the rest of your life. Great heath benefits when you run it at a low dose.
    That's what I hear.

Leave a comment:

• Chadd77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Honestly man I知 not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I知 sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that痴 advice from a fatty lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Honestly man I知 not sure. I look like mildew. But if I had to take a guess, reps and reps and high intensity. (Short rest periods Pushing a lot of blood into the muscle and stretching it.

Ur taking Anadrol/Eq. Both increase RBCs so I知 sure u can get a crazy pump and good brain to muscle connection. Just fight the burn and keep repping pass the pain then just feed the muscle for growth.

But that痴 advice from a fatty lol

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    Originally posted by Androman View Post
    Nice shit Bama I知 proud of u. Keep up the good work

Thanks,any suggestions on chest work outs? I'm still learning

Leave a comment:

• Androman
    replied
    Nice shit Bama I知 proud of u. Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    Flexing

I have the hardest time on my chest

Leave a comment:

• BAMA76
    replied
    Those numbers are where I am at now, I'm the type that will mess around with it, right there I am feeling GREAT!!!!

Flexing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X