Any suggestions on eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
    Hey Bouncer....how about he takes the bread & dips it in into an egg bath & adds cinnamon & makes French toast.....you won’t think about eggs with powdered sugar or syrup on it. Preworkout carbs! Lmao!
    Lmao. I haven't had good french toast in a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
      Have we tried the eggs Benedict yet?
      Lol no way I can’t even try it lol I gave up on the eggs

Comment

I’m eating egg sandwiches now...3 of them! Send eggs please...lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
          Egg sandwiches. I fix six eggs. Three for each sandwich. 4 piece of turkey bacon. 2 for ea sandwich. Very light mayo and ketchup. On wheat toast.

power food!

Comment

Melt a couple tablespoons of butter or bacon grease in a frying pan. Take two slices of standard sandwich bread and, using a biscuit cutter or a drinking glass, cut two circular holes about 2-3" diameter in each. Save the discs you cut out. Lay the discs and slices in the hot fat, flipping them over so both sides are covered. With the heat on medium, crack an egg into each hole. Flip over when the undersides are toasted, then cook until the eggs are done as you like.

Comment

Hi, if you don't like the eggs and hates their smell then you just boiled them and eat them with some sauce or spice because it is the best way but if you want to fry it then fry the egg without adding salt or pepper just fry it with some olive oil instead of butter I assure you that you loved it.

Comment

Working...
              X