Any suggestions on eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on eggs

I’ve never liked eggs. No matter how they are cooked they gag the fuck out of me. It’s a taste and smell I don’t like. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to eat them

I like scrambled or an omelette. Unless you have reason like a coach telling you to eat them, if don't like them eat something else. Nothing wrong with steak.

Comment

Originally posted by CallahanRep View Post
      I like scrambled or an omelette. Unless you have reason like a coach telling you to eat them, if don't like them eat something else. Nothing wrong with steak.
      Nah no coach or anything. Eggs seem like a quick easy and cheap option for eating. I’d really like to eat boiled eggs but I just can’t do it. I have quite a few laying hens so I’ve got eggs coming out my ears

Comment

I'm not a big fan of eggs either. The only way I can stomach them is burnt to a crisp with just a pinch of seasoned salt and black pepper. Add some cheddar cheese and ham, and you won't even taste the fuckers anymore.

Instead of butter, use coconut oil. It changes the taste of the eggs entirely...

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
          I’ve never liked eggs. No matter how they are cooked they gag the fuck out of me. It’s a taste and smell I don’t like. Anyone have any suggestions on the best way to eat them
          why would you want to eat someone you hate so much? there is nothing magic about eggs. eat stuff you like. other sources of protein will do just fine. your physique will look no different if you replace eggs with chicken or fish for example.

if you have to eat em, scramble them with a bit of cheese and onions and lather in ketchup. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

why would you want to eat someone you hate so much? there is nothing magic about eggs. eat stuff you like. other sources of protein will do just fine. your physique will look no different if you replace eggs with chicken or fish for example.

if you have to eat em, scramble them with a bit of cheese and onions and lather in ketchup. lol
            It’s not that I just WANT to eat them I have laying hens and I’ve got eggs coming out of my ears and with so many I figure that’s the cheapest easiest protein around

Comment

It’s not that I just WANT to eat them I have laying hens and I’ve got eggs coming out of my ears and with so many I figure that’s the cheapest easiest protein around
              why the fuck you got so many hens when you don't even like what they produce? i need answers!

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                I usually eat eggs with bread. It's good for me. You may try it. Just eat and you will be used to soon.
                your suggestion is bread? derek.... STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

why the fuck you got so many hens when you don't even like what they produce? i need answers!
                  Well my wife and kids love eggs and they are just kinda pets. We chickens ducks goats dogs and cats lol

Comment

Well my wife and kids love eggs and they are just kinda pets. We chickens ducks goats dogs and cats lol
                    damn. you have a lot of property?

living in an apartment, the older i get the more I want property and space of my own.

post some pics of your land if you can bro. where do you live?

Comment

Yea we live in a small town called Jasper it’s in north Georgia. We’ve got almost 10 acres. It’s where I grew up and the same for my wife.

Comment

Yea we live in a small town called Jasper it’s in north Georgia. We’ve got almost 10 acres. It’s where I grew up and the same for my wife.
                        Cool shit. Get some pics up at some point if you can.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                          Any word on those eggs?
                          Yea I gave it up after about a week. Boiled fried scrambled it all gags the fuck outta me I guess it’s just not meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                            Quitter! I'm fixin eggs now lol
                            Shit I know. More power to you I just can’t do it

Comment

Hey Bouncer....how about he takes the bread & dips it in into an egg bath & adds cinnamon & makes French toast.....you won’t think about eggs with powdered sugar or syrup on it. Preworkout carbs! Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                              X