Bulking and abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking and abs

Hey guys i got a question for u all on this one. I know u cannot lean out and get big at the same time.
    But like some say a clean bulker will do good. I wanted to know this since this cycle i trimmed out a bit (cut up a bit). I lost alot of size on my waist and my best size went down for once. I went from using 36 inch jeans to using now a 33.

I can start seeing my abs for once. The thing is since winter is coming I wanna bulk up now for the spring. Cause on the summer, i wanna do a local show here and in Mexcio.

If I bulk up, could there be a way to mimimize the fat on my stomach area. As to not gaining much in the area. Leaning out and bulking at the same time is a no no.

What can I do there. Im gonna start the bulking up right now off gear (naturally till around Febuary). Ive been able to put on about 10 pounds eating alone with no gear. So if im weighing 220 right now, might get to 230 or more by Febuary. Thats when Im gonna add more food and calories to the diet and start a bulking cycle.

What are u all's thoughts on this one.:D
Working...
X