Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which vegetables have high protein?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I trust a portion of these vegetables are actually an incredible wellspring of protein for veggie lovers. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this!

    Comment


    • #17
      It's funny how people still believe you need meat for muscle gain. The only difference is that meat has more essential amino acids. So what. It doesn't matter. Protein is protein at the end of the day.
      The biggest and strongest animals in the wild are herbivores.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by redback View Post
        It's funny how people still believe you need meat for muscle gain. The only difference is that meat has more essential amino acids. So what. It doesn't matter. Protein is protein at the end of the day.
        The biggest and strongest animals in the wild are herbivores.
        I mean.. the best protein for optimal muscle growth or performance isn't peas bro. I understand there are many health benefits but optimal athletic performance in terms of Olympians, professional athletes etc.. is almost always never a vegetarian. I know there are some exceptions but I believe they would be even better if they ate fish, eggs, chicken etc..

        Your not a vegetarian now are you? Please say it isn't so.

        Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          I mean.. the best protein for optimal muscle growth or performance isn't peas bro. I understand there are many health benefits but optimal athletic performance in terms of Olympians, professional athletes etc.. is almost always never a vegetarian. I know there are some exceptions but I believe they would be even better if they ate fish, eggs, chicken etc..

          Your not a vegetarian now are you? Please say it isn't so.

          Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
          I am

          Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I am

            Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            BS.... really? Details

            Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              I am still in the fledgling stage. I started it a little after Thanksgiving. I had reverted Dec 26th- Jan 2nd but I am back on track now.

              I feel pretty good. I have a lot of extra energy. It is hard to keep protein consumption high though. I have some soy protein powder I take at night if I am below 200g of protein for the day.

              I have a multivitamin specifically made for vegans so I can hit those micronutrients I am missing out on such as B12, D3, Iron etc. I started back up on taking a daily creatine supplement. I also use a lot of nutritional yeast.

              Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                I am still in the fledgling stage. I started it a little after Thanksgiving. I had reverted Dec 26th- Jan 2nd but I am back on track now.

                I feel pretty good. I have a lot of extra energy. It is hard to keep protein consumption high though. I have some soy protein powder I take at night if I am below 200g of protein for the day.

                I have a multivitamin specifically made for vegans so I can hit those micronutrients I am missing out on such as B12, D3, Iron etc. I started back up on taking a daily creatine supplement. I also use a lot of nutritional yeast.

                Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

                I'd like to see an example of your vegan diet. Seems like it would be impossible for you to keep cals high enough.

                What about estrogen concerns from soy?

                Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by leon View Post
                  Is corn classified as a veggie? Anyway, thank you for the list, trying to put more greens into my diet.
                  Okay

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X