X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b-boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wacker View Post

If using to harden and cut I would agree whinny will get you there quicker, cheaper and maybe even look better, but also beats you up more, my joints and my lipids. At the time I ran var with almost year round to help with tissue damage and joints and really to help preserve what I did have. One of its uses was/is to build and preserve tissue in burn victims and at low dose 20mgs if you have good var there is little downside, it was just something that made sense to me.
    The magic of var and why it was used in those patients is its immune boosting effects where most AAS are the opposite and immune suppressing.

Leave a comment:

• DevanshSri
    replied
    • Eat less sugars and processed foods,
    • Eat foods high in probiotics
    • Drink more water
    • Eat less salt

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

how about masteron? you ever use it? when i was on that stuff that was the leanest i ever got. test and mast is an underated combo if you are looking for hard tight muscle.
    Love mast, the cut stack I was using had tren/mast/prop but have used with just test and loved it as well it helps with estrogen and keeps water off not mention the increase in sex drive.

I personally am a fan of using a 19nor, DHT, and test base combo and just using varies dosages based on goals so mast is a part of almost every blast I have done even low dose like 200mgs mast e a week.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied

If using to harden and cut I would agree whinny will get you there quicker, cheaper and maybe even look better, but also beats you up more, my joints and my lipids. At the time I ran var with almost year round to help with tissue damage and joints and really to help preserve what I did have. One of its uses was/is to build and preserve tissue in burn victims and at low dose 20mgs if you have good var there is little downside, it was just something that made sense to me.
    how about masteron? you ever use it? when i was on that stuff that was the leanest i ever got. test and mast is an underated combo if you are looking for hard tight muscle.

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    replied

good stuff bro, thanks for digging it up. Var was a big part of your regimen. i used it a few times, didn't notice much to be honest. seemed like a weak version of winny to me.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Bouncer that was the diet I followed up to week one, the entire cycle is below, any questions let me know. Also had bloods taken 3 weeks after all that and everything was normal.
    This reads 13 weeks out from show to show day week 1 not from week 1 to 13.
    good stuff bro, thanks for digging it up. Var was a big part of your regimen. i used it a few times, didn't notice much to be honest. seemed like a weak version of winny to me.

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    replied
    Bouncer that was the diet I followed up to week one, the entire cycle is below, any questions let me know. Also had bloods taken 3 weeks after all that and everything was normal.
    This reads 13 weeks out from show to show day week 1 not from week 1 to 13.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied

That was 2015, thanks have had trouble beating food and genetics for size, and at my age now 185-200 a little under 10% BF will good enough.

Trying to find the whole cycle up to the show will post as soon as I do.
    Post the cycle and diet leading up to the show if you can. That's impressive shit. Crazy condition.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    replied
    That was 2015, thanks have had trouble beating food and genetics for size, and at my age now 185-200 a little under 10% BF will good enough.

Trying to find the whole cycle up to the show will post as soon as I do.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied

That's what the caliper tests show wasn't a water tank test it was close, I was happy it was first and only show. Learned a lot more than I thought including knowing I have no interest in doing another.
    fucken peeled bro. how long ago was that? what was your cycle for that show?

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    replied

4% BF is no joke. i've been as low as 6% and that was pretty damn lean. good job.

i like the details brother. i'm the same way. right down to the times of meals etc.. good shit.
    That's what the caliper tests show wasn't a water tank test it was close, I was happy it was first and only show. Learned a lot more than I thought including knowing I have no interest in doing another.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    So I don't if anyone has followed my log or cares, but I did a show a few years back and Bouncer asked what the diet looked like below is starting 21 weeks out from the show, the first 30 days were used to dial everything in and see how exactly I responded to carbs, fats, and proteins. The following 13 weeks were the results and did change a little as we watch how I was responding to the gear and food. Following this got me down to sub 4% BF with the 20 weeks. I do not want to get into any debates this is what worked for me so I thought I would share with you all. This does not include the final week.

Diet: done for 10 days

Upon Wakening: 1 Scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

¾ cup of egg whites and 1 extra large egg
    ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:
    2 hours later 4 ounces of meat protein — I eat small can of tuna with fat free mayo (you can add whatever condiments)
    Handful of organic unsalted cashews

Lunch:
    4 ounces of meat protein
    4 ounces of Rice — does not matter white green purple brown.. LOL

Mid — Afternoon Snack:
    Protein shake - 2 scoops with tablespoon of almond butter Fruit

Dinner:
    4 ounces of Meat protein
    4 ounces of Yarns, sweet potato, potato, And a serving of greens — asparagus/brocc/

Bedtime:
    Protein shake with 1 tablespoon of almond butter

Diet: Done for another 10 days

Upon Wakening: 1 scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

½ cup of egg whites and 1 extra large egg
    1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:
    2 /2 later 4 ounces of meat protein — I eat small can of tuna with fat free mayo (you can add whatever condiments)

Lunch:
    6 ounces of meat protein

Mid — Afternoon Snack:

Dinner:
    6 ounces of Meat protein
    4 ounces of Yarns, sweet potato, potato, And a serving of greens — asparagus/brocc/

Bedtime:

Diet: Keep this diet till we get ready for dieting

Upon Wakening: 1 Scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes, but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

1/4 cup of egg whites and 2 extra large egg
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:
    2 hours later 4 ounces of meat protein — I eat small can of tuna with fat free mayo (you can add whatever condiments)

Lunch:
    8 ounces of meat protein

Mid — Afternoon Snack:

Dinner:
    8 ounces of Meat protein

Bedtime:
    / cup cottage cheese 2% blended into mix

Week 1/13 : 3/23 — 3/29
    Meal 1: 7am Protein drink 40 grams of carbs with 1 cups of oatmeal blended with almond butter
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8az 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Flank steak (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 4: 4:3Opm Chicken breast 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal S: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with / cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 2/12

3/30 — 4/5

Meal 1: 7am Protein drink 40 grams of carbs with 1 cups of oatmeal blended with almond butter
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit Meal 3: 1:3Opm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with % cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 3/11 4/6 —4/12

Meal 2: 1Oam Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz / 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:0Opm protein drink with / 1 cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 4/10

Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s Dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm Flank steak (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with ½ cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 5/9
    Meal 1: 7am Protein drink 40 grams of carbs with 1 cup of oatmeal blended with almond butter
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with 1/4 cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 6/8 4/27 — 5/3
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use MS dash for seasoning) 8oz ½ cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Flank steak (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Week 5/7

Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix ID help it down.. LOL
    Meal 2: 1Oam Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit Meal 3: 1.30pm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz Y« cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fi• cup of spinach/ broccoli

Week 6/6

5/11-5/17
    Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna... squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz /« cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz fi« cup of oatmeal

Week 7/5

Cardio 1 hour brisk walk on treadmill — preferably fasted in the am.

Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna... squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz / cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm Tilapia (use Ms Dash for seasoning) 8oz Y« cup of oatmeal

Week 8/4
    5/25 —5/31

Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down.. LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit.
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm tilapia (use ms dash for seasoning) 6oz / cup of oatmeal
    Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast Boz /1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    eal 6 11:00pm protein drink with and almond butter.

Week 9/3 6/1 - 6/7
    Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit. Meal 3: 1:30pm Tilapia (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 6oz /« cup of oatmeal Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz /1 cup of oatmeal and / 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm Chicken breast 8oz

Week 10/2

6/8 —6/14
    Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna... squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Ms dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit.
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Tilapia (use Ms dash for seasoning) 6oz / cup of oatmeal Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz /z cup of oatmeal and ix cup of spinach/ broccoli Meal 6 11:00pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz / 1 cup of oatmeal
    4% BF is no joke. i've been as low as 6% and that was pretty damn lean. good job.

i like the details brother. i'm the same way. right down to the times of meals etc.. good shit.

Leave a comment:

• Wacker
    started a topic Prep Diet

Prep Diet

So I don't if anyone has followed my log or cares, but I did a show a few years back and Bouncer asked what the diet looked like below is starting 21 weeks out from the show, the first 30 days were used to dial everything in and see how exactly I responded to carbs, fats, and proteins. The following 13 weeks were the results and did change a little as we watch how I was responding to the gear and food. Following this got me down to sub 4% BF with the 20 weeks. I do not want to get into any debates this is what worked for me so I thought I would share with you all. This does not include the final week.

Diet: done for 10 days

Upon Wakening: 1 Scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

¾ cup of egg whites and 1 extra large egg
    ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:

Lunch:
    4 ounces of meat protein

Mid — Afternoon Snack:

Dinner:
    4 ounces of Meat protein

Bedtime:

Diet: Done for another 10 days

Upon Wakening: 1 scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

½ cup of egg whites and 1 extra large egg
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:
    2 /2 later 4 ounces of meat protein — I eat small can of tuna with fat free mayo (you can add whatever condiments)

Lunch:
    6 ounces of meat protein

Mid — Afternoon Snack:

Dinner:
    6 ounces of Meat protein

Bedtime:

Diet: Keep this diet till we get ready for dieting

Upon Wakening: 1 Scoop of whey protein — make you anabolic immediately... all night without food has you catabolic. Whey protein will be process with 40 minutes, but will feed your body once consumed.
    Breakfast:

30 - Minutes later

1/4 cup of egg whites and 2 extra large egg
    2 slices of turkey bacon

Mid — Morning Snack:

Lunch:
    8 ounces of meat protein

Mid — Afternoon Snack:

Dinner:
    8 ounces of Meat protein

Bedtime:
    / cup cottage cheese 2% blended into mix

Week 1/13 : 3/23 — 3/29
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8az 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal S: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with / cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 2/12

3/30 — 4/5

Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit Meal 3: 1:3Opm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with % cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 3/11 4/6 —4/12

Meal 2: 1Oam Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz / 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:0Opm protein drink with / 1 cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 4/10

Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s Dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm Flank steak (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 6 11:00pm protein drink with ½ cup of oatmeal and almond butter.

Week 5/9
    Meal 1: 7am Protein drink 40 grams of carbs with 1 cup of oatmeal blended with almond butter
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit

Week 6/8 4/27 — 5/3
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use MS dash for seasoning) 8oz ½ cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Flank steak (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Week 5/7

Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix ID help it down.. LOL
    Meal 2: 1Oam Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fruit Meal 3: 1.30pm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz Y« cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Flank steak 8oz 1 cup of oatmeal and fi• cup of spinach/ broccoli

Week 6/6

5/11-5/17
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz /« cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Flank steak (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz fi« cup of oatmeal

Week 7/5

Cardio 1 hour brisk walk on treadmill — preferably fasted in the am.

Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz / cup of oatmeal and fruit
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm Tilapia (use Ms Dash for seasoning) 8oz Y« cup of oatmeal

Week 8/4
    5/25 —5/31

Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down.. LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr.’s dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit.
    Meal 3: 1:3Opm tilapia (use ms dash for seasoning) 6oz / cup of oatmeal
    Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast Boz /1 cup of oatmeal
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    eal 6 11:00pm protein drink with and almond butter.

Week 9/3 6/1 - 6/7
    Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna.. squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL
    Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit. Meal 3: 1:30pm Tilapia (use Mr’s dash for seasoning) 6oz /« cup of oatmeal Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz /1 cup of oatmeal and / 1 cup of spinach/ broccoli
    Meal 6 11:00pm Chicken breast 8oz

Week 10/2

6/8 —6/14
    Meal 1: 7am 2 Cans of low sodium tuna... squeeze a lemon in to mix to help it down... LOL Meal 2: 10am Chicken breast (use Ms dash for seasoning) 8oz and fruit.
    Meal 3: 1:30pm Tilapia (use Ms dash for seasoning) 6oz / cup of oatmeal Meal 4: 4:30pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz /z cup of oatmeal and ix cup of spinach/ broccoli Meal 6 11:00pm Chicken breast 8oz
    Meal 5: 8:00pm Tilapia 6oz / 1 cup of oatmeal
Working...
X