Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one should I use in fitness, BCAA or whey protein?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one should I use in fitness, BCAA or whey protein?

BCAAs are simplified protein strains which are absorbed rapidly.

Whey protein. Don't waste your money with BCAAs.

I thought we covered this in another one of your threads. Why are you asking the same question again and again?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Whey protein. Don't waste your money with BCAAs.

I thought we covered this in another one of your threads. Why are you asking the same question again and again?
      Yeah he's one of the few I can't figure out. I can usually see a spammer or a bot from a mile away but this guy is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Yeah he's one of the few I can't figure out. I can usually see a spammer or a bot from a mile away but this guy is an enigma wrapped in a riddle.
        https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...milies/463.gif

edit: well that didn't work out as planned

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          hahaha

Comment

Since whey protein IS BCAA's and they usually make that pretty clear on the container/Bag...I'd go with the protein. But go ahead and spend your money on both! you'll probably get twice as jacked!

Comment

Originally posted by go4138ck View Post
              Since whey protein IS BCAA's and they usually make that pretty clear on the container/Bag...I'd go with the protein. But go ahead and spend your money on both! you'll probably get twice as jacked!
              or become twice as poor. :D

Comment

Steak, chicken, eggs...spend your money there.

Comment

Nothing works .....

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Food is The Godfather of all supplements. It is the secret everybody and nobody knows about.

Comment

Originally posted by go4138ck View Post
                      I was being sarcastic. Food is The Godfather of all supplements. It is the secret everybody and nobody knows about.
                      Agreed. With that being said, I do believe whey isolate has its place. I love the stuff but real foods will always win with me hands down.

Comment

bottom line real world results from bcaa's is nada... the only real effect it has making your wallet lighter.

hashtag eating mother fucken real food! :D

Comment

Working...
                        X