Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDP Choline

Anyone mess with this CDP Choline?

Its a nootropics that I'm looking into for energy & mental focus and I haven't seen anything bad about it just yet.

Would love to hear feedback from this too. Nootropics is something that has always intrigued me and had my full attention.

Comment

I've used modafinal and armodafinil.
      i prefer modafinal. can recommend a website if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
        Would love to hear feedback from this too. Nootropics is something that has always intrigued me and had my full attention.
        i feel like they certainly have potential but up until now have been a bit of a let down. every year there is a new one that takes us by storm and after a few years on the market all you see is people saying it didn't live up to the hype and they were disappointed with results. i'm still waiting on that one that lasts and the hype remains.

sort of like the suppliment craze out of the 90's and early 00's. the only thing that has really sort of stuck and been proven in almost everyone is creatine.

Comment

Nootropics help so much in life it's crazy. I stack 5 on a daily basis, then give myself a 2 week break every couple of months. Modafinil/armodafinil & some other ones that I use, definitely live up to the hype. No BS.

Comment

Well sense my original post asking about CDP Choline [ citicoline ] I've been taking 600mg each day. To be honest i was about to trash it but around that 3rd week I started to notice a difference mentally to where I was actually thinking much more clearly and my short term memory had increased a little as well.

I guess thats the brain fog they speak about.

I was hoping for a little increase in energy but that has not happend.

I have not had any lucid dreams either, although I have been sleeping a little better.

I know for a fact my thinking ability has increased, It's like I'm much more curious about shit and don't mind thinking more into it.

This is just my review on first time taking this stuff and so far I like it.

Comment

Working...
            X