Anyone with Thyroid issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with Thyroid issues?

Hi. I'm 37, have been hypo for over 10 years-take synthroid and am a comp bodybuilder. Last year, first year doing inj aas and this year-getting ready to compete in JUNE, will be starting cycle of anavar, inj winstral, tren, nolv dex and arimedex. I just finished a cycle of test and boy did I get BIG on that in every sence of the word. I not only put on muscle/size but some size I did not want in my belly! : ( I swear in anothr life I must have been a man? I have nice legs but hold my weight in my midsection? go figure. So I just get my blood work done and everythinig comes back great-a little depressed-my test levels prior to starting my 1st test cycle were a measley 35 then once I started the test they jumped to 1300 now 2 months after test they are back down to 55 : ( ohhh well. So my throid was low-levels so my Dr bumped my meds from .75 mg to 1.00 but would explain why I'm having one hell of a time dropping this weight when I am following a restricted diet and freaking doing cardio which I hate :thumbsdow

Anyone with any suggestions, shared exp would be helpful-thanks
Working...
X