• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadd77
    replied
    Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    my only warning is this.

once you use it, you will not want to stop. you come off and after a few months everything you took for granted while "on" starts to go away. the ease of staying lean while not even trying hard, the "glow" that you feel inside and out goes away and the feeling of being mortal again is not a great feeling.

it truly is a bit like that movie limitless.
    That's true with any AAS too. Right now I'm running the lowest dose I ever have... I'm dreading coming off. It's hard when you see yourself losing any size at all.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    my only warning is this.

once you use it, you will not want to stop. you come off and after a few months everything you took for granted while "on" starts to go away. the ease of staying lean while not even trying hard, the "glow" that you feel inside and out goes away and the feeling of being mortal again is not a great feeling.

it truly is a bit like that movie limitless.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Lord knows I could use all of those. I do feel "blessed" in that I have taken care of myself and don't already look like some old hag, but I'm not getting any younger and would love to prolong and preserve that.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Any fitness/figure girl you see on stage, older celebs like Madonna etc.. are using HGH. Its not like testosterone where its really only good for men. HGH is absolutely "the secret to youth" for celebs and athletes men and women alike.

First thing you will notice before anything else is a feeling of well being. Hard to explain until you use it. You get out of bed ready to take on the world and feel good doing it. Skin, hair, nails, BF%, muscle tone, joints, everything improves. This is noticeable even in younger people. I was taking GH at 20 and I could see all those benefits.

Cant wait to start the rips.

Anyone that has used real HGH will tell you the same thing, its amazing shit.

My advice, test it out. Get a single kit or 2 and run it at 2-3iu per day. That will last you a little over 2 months. You will know what I am talking about after those 2 months..

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    started a topic Women and GH

Women and GH

I can't seem to find very much information about women's experience with GH in any of the past threads. Obviously we don't have any other women to respond, either. Any of you guys have an friends/gf's with experience? What it did for them, how much they used, how long they used it for, etc.
Working...
X