Need Help on Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on Supplements

What kind of supplement a 35-55 year old (i am shy to tell my age) woman like me should take to improve my lifestyle? IF you are in my situation what supplement you will be looking for?. for example supplement for stamina, energy, sleep, bone health, Hair and Nails, Multivitamins, Menopause, Bone Health, Skin Care, Sex Drive, Stress, Sleep, Brain Health, Aging etc?. I dont wanna go to a doctor I need answers from personal experiences..

Hey,
    My opinion is, you should not take any supplement for better lifestyle. Because it may cause some effects on other health.

Comment

Soo whats the situation?, u looking for a all cure all drug/supplement apparently?

here it is read carefully,

1. EAT A CLEAN diet!
      2. Get some exercise!
      3. Get enough rest!

THIS will solve most or all of your issues its incredible what a slight life stlye change will do to someones overall well being, don't understand why people feel like they NEED drugs to acquire an healthy life, most supplements are shit if u feel the need for something take a Multi Vitamin.

Comment

Originally posted by TomMONSTER View Post
        Soo whats the situation?, u looking for a all cure all drug/supplement apparently?

here it is read carefully,

1. EAT A CLEAN diet!
        2. Get some exercise!
        3. Get enough rest!

THIS will solve most or all of your issues its incredible what a slight life stlye change will do to someones overall well being, don't understand why people feel like they NEED drugs to acquire an healthy life, most supplements are shit if u feel the need for something take a Multi Vitamin.

Solid advice. You get those 3 you listed down and you will see some results.

Comment

Starting taking Milk & Egg

Comment

Healthy lifestyle

To lead a healthy life it is very important for every person to eat healthy and exercise regularly. There is really no need of consuming supplements at this age. Because many health problems start at this age and consuming supplements may have side effects on your health. Therefore try to avoid consuming supplements and eat healthy food and exercise regularly.

Comment

For a healthy lifestyle leaves you fit, energetic and at reduced risk for disease, based on the choices you make about your daily habits, good nutrition, daily exercise and adequate sleep are the foundations for continuing good health...

Comment

Working...
              X