Good Apps for fitness guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Apps for fitness guru

Now a day's smart phones are very much popular for different types of useful apps. I am looking for a good app which can give me information about fitness. It also help me to find out the amount of Caloric burn and how much have to take meal to fill up calory. So, Which apps are useful for the best fitness?

There are thousands of apps out there. Just read the reviews. Have to just try a few until you find one you like.

Comment

A easy one that's been around for a while and is accurate, would be my fitness pal. Try that one and hopefully it suites your needs

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        There are thousands of apps out there. Just read the reviews. Have to just try a few until you find one you like.
        Yes, I know thousands of apps are available. But if anybody know which one is best and gives accurate reading.

Comment

Originally posted by jenifer521 View Post
          Yes, I know thousands of apps are available. But if anybody know which one is best and gives accurate reading.

15 Best Fitness Apps

there...just do a simple google search...most of the members here do not use apps, or hardly even lift weights.

Comment

I use Strong for my workouts. Best thing I have ever used. Easy, simple and to the point.

Comment

Working...
            X