$50 Store Credit PROMO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 Store Credit PROMO!!

That is right we are giving $50 in store credit to place an order and try our new shipping.
    You must order a $100 minimum.After using the coupon code your order must not dip below the minimum.
    All we want is a final reveiw on our shipping process in return posted in our subforum.
    So i have 3 available slots open for the $50 in store credit.If you are interested please let me know and i will give you the coupon code to use at check out.

Wire

anabolicguy

http://anabolicenergy.me

Guys we are giving basically $150 in product for a minimum of $100.

Jump on this

Comment

We have two slots left for the promo.

Comment

I am very interested! I sent you a private message!

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy69 View Post
          I am very interested! I sent you a private message!
          Just sent you the code bro.:thumup:

Comment

I would like to have the promo code.

Comment

Originally posted by Borincua View Post
              I would like to have the promo code.
              pm me bro

Comment

I was lucky enough to receive one of these promo codes. Ordered test cypionate, enanthate, and EQ by SP Labs. All of the vials I ran their authentication codes on the SP Labs website and they all verified as real codes! I was skeptical at first to order gear online but anabolic energy made it so easy and the shipping was so quick and discrete. They give you a tracking code to track your order so you know what day you'll be expecting your order. I was surprised how nice the packaging was. There would be no way customs could take this because it took me so long to even get my package unwrapped. You'll understand when you get yours. Took 10 days from the time they gave me the tracking code for my shipment. Will definitely be ordering through you guys in the future thanks again for the offer with the promo and I can't wait to try my gear out!

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy69 View Post
                  I was lucky enough to receive one of these promo codes. Ordered test cypionate, enanthate, and EQ by SP Labs. All of the vials I ran their authentication codes on the SP Labs website and they all verified as real codes! I was skeptical at first to order gear online but anabolic energy made it so easy and the shipping was so quick and discrete. They give you a tracking code to track your order so you know what day you'll be expecting your order. I was surprised how nice the packaging was. There would be no way customs could take this because it took me so long to even get my package unwrapped. You'll understand when you get yours. Took 10 days from the time they gave me the tracking code for my shipment. Will definitely be ordering through you guys in the future thanks again for the offer with the promo and I can't wait to try my gear out!
                  Thanks a lot for such nice feedback,enjoy your cycle!
                  PHARMA GRADE LEGIT ROIDS
                  TRUSTABLE MANUFACTURERS
                  AFFORDABLE PRICES. BEST QUALITY

ANABOLICENERGY

Comment

Working...
                  X