Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsponsored Callahan Pharma Log/Review Tren/Mast/EQ/Test C

Unsponsored Callahan Log:

So far the experience has been A+, communication from both the CallahanRep and Callahan 10 out of 10, ease of ordering 10 out of 10, TA 10 out of 10, packing 12 out of 10 (outstanding).
    So to start this blast I will be using the following:
    100mgs Tren A EOD
    100mgs Mast P EOD
    EQ 200mgs M/W/F
    Test C 250mgs Fridays
    First Pin was last night Tren/Mast/EQ was very pleased with the oil. Have been using a 23ga but this was nice and thin should flow nice through a 25ga. PIP is just enough to know I pinned 200mgs of shorts esters no issue at all.
    Current morning weight as of this morning was 188.5 with around 15% bf.
    Goal is to increase lean muscle and get to 200lbs, 10% or less BF. I am going to follow the diet I used when I did a show back in 2015 but increase the calories and throw in more cheats. I learned a lot about my body and what works through that process.
    Due to work and family I had to take about 2 1/2 years off so I didn't start back into a normal BB routine again until Sep of 2019. I have not done anything other than TRT dose of test of 200mgs a wk since I started. So that's my story and where this new phase is starting.
    Last edited by Wacker; 01-14-20, 09:04 AM.

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
    Unsponsored Callahan Log:

So far the experience has been A+, communication from both the CallahanRep and Callahan 10 out of 10, ease of ordering 10 out of 10, TA 10 out of 10, packing 12 out of 10 (outstanding).
    So to start this blast I will be using the following:
    100mgs Tren A EOD
    100mgs Mast P EOD
    EQ 200mgs M/W/F
    Test C 250mgs Fridays
    First Pin was last night Tren/Mast/EQ was very pleased with the oil. Have been using a 23ga but this was nice and thin should flow nice through a 25ga. PIP is just enough to know I pinned 200mgs of shorts esters no issue at all.
    Current morning weight as of this morning was 188.5 with around 15% bf.
    Goal is to increase lean muscle and get to 200lbs, 10% or less BF. I am going to follow the diet I used when I did a show back in 2015 but increase the calories and throw in more cheats. I learned a lot about my body and what works through that process.
    Due to work and family I had to take about 2 1/2 years off so I didn't start back into a normal BB routine again until Sep of 2019. I have not done anything other than TRT dose of test of 200mgs a wk since I started. So that's my story and where this new phase is starting.
    nice clean cycle and log layout. i like it. look forward to seeing your progress.

Comment

We are looking forward to this!

Comment

Callahan hit me hard last night, I didn't expect much for a week or so but last night was the full tren ride. Had to change my t-shirt twice because it was soaked, then had to get a towel to lay on. I ended up pinning last night before the gym because I wouldn't have time this morning usually a few hours early doesn't make that much of a difference but going to have to be careful with my schedule moving forward. Anyway chest tonight me and my boy are starting a new 5x5 designed for size instead of posting the whole workouts just going to track the increases in each move we use the 5x5 on. Took a quick start photo this morning after my shower not great and a little embarrassing knowing where I was a few years ago, but conditioned enough to make full use of this blast. For reference this photo is at 188.5, on 1/15/2020. Didn't post my age in the start but if your interested I am almost 49.

Comment

Wanted to also say that I am impressed with the quality of the tabs, they are color coded which I like a lot and pressed well not powdery or falling apart. At the moment I am switching from my prescription of anastrolza to Cal aroma.

So far no complaints pinning as scheduled.

Diet is going as planned getting my 6 meals plus snacks in will cut or add in two weeks once I see how I am responding.

Chest workout was last night we were pressed for time:

Incline BB-warm up, then 5x5 to 215lb then one set to failure (20) reps at 135
          Seated Hammer Strength-4 sets 10-12 reps
          Pec Deck- 5 sets 12-15
          Upper Cable Cross-5 sets 12-15
          Dips-3 sets of 10
          Photo is from this morning

Comment

Wanted to also say that I am impressed with the quality of the tabs, they are color coded which I like a lot and pressed well not powdery or falling apart. At the moment I am switching from my prescription of anastrolza to Cal aroma.

So far no complaints pinning as scheduled.

Diet is going as planned getting my 6 meals plus snacks in will cut or add in two weeks once I see how I am responding.

Chest workout was last night we were pressed for time:

Incline BB-warm up, then 5x5 to 215lb then one set to failure (20) reps at 135
            Pec Deck- 5 sets 12-15
            Upper Cable Cross-5 sets 12-15
            Dips-3 sets of 10
            Photo is from this morning
            good shit bro. give an example of what your meals and snacks look like.

Comment

Trying to keep it Simple Bouncer:

6-7am: 16ounce container of egg whites with 1 cup oatmeal and a teaspoon of almond butter of peanut butter. (prefer to drink the eggs can make the shake and drink on way to work)
              10am: 6-8 ounces of chicken breast and 1 cup oatmeal or rice
              Snack-Fruit or almonds or little of both
              1:00pm Chicken Breast or Steak with 1 cup oatmeal or rice
              4:30-5:00 - Whatever wife makes for dinner
              7:00-8:00pm Post gym either more leftovers or chicken and a carb
              More snacks either fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese or a little of each depending on how I feel.
              Before bed: protein drink with oats and almond butter

Comment

Last night was shoulder night:
                Hammer Strength Press: 3 sets of 15-45lbs each side, 2 sets 8 - 90lbs, 2 sets of 4 - 115lbs
                Upright Rows on Smith: 4 sets 135 x 10
                Side Cable Raises 4 sets x 10 (I tend to like the lateral raises with the cable for the constant tension)
                Reverse Pec Deck- 4 sets x 10, 1 set to failure
                Front DB raises- 3 sets x 10
                Shrugs- 4 sets x 10
                15 mins in sauna….

Tonight BACK! One of my favorite workouts...going to start the 5 x 5 with Rack pulls I think.

Comment

Great log, thanks for sharing your meal plan.

Comment

Trying to keep it Simple Bouncer:

6-7am: 16ounce container of egg whites with 1 cup oatmeal and a teaspoon of almond butter of peanut butter. (prefer to drink the eggs can make the shake and drink on way to work)
                    10am: 6-8 ounces of chicken breast and 1 cup oatmeal or rice
                    Snack-Fruit or almonds or little of both
                    1:00pm Chicken Breast or Steak with 1 cup oatmeal or rice
                    4:30-5:00 - Whatever wife makes for dinner
                    7:00-8:00pm Post gym either more leftovers or chicken and a carb
                    More snacks either fruit, yogurt, cottage cheese or a little of each depending on how I feel.
                    Before bed: protein drink with oats and almond butter
                    looks good brother. just make sure the "whatever your wife makes for dinner meal" doesn't include candy cakes, deep fried snickers bars, and bacon wrapped french fries. :D

Comment

Hope you all had a great weekend…time to update this.
                      So Friday turned into a cardio day and we moved back to Saturday
                      Split looked like this:
                      Pull-downs-2 warm up, 4 working in the 8-10 rep range.
                      Hammer Strength seated low pulls-4 working sets 10-12 rep range
                      Rack Pulls- 5 working sets starting at 10 down to 6 reps (will track the weight on this moving forward)
                      Reverse Grip Pull Downs- 3 working sets of 10
                      Cable pull over- 4 working sets
                      Shrugs-4 working sets.

Sunday spent most of the day prepping food for the week, made about 20 breasts.
                      One thing I used to do that easy was to prep and measure:
                      1. Pan sear chicken breasts with olive oil and Italian seasoning (mrs dash)
                      2. Pour 2 jars of your favorite sauce in crock pot, place 8-10 chicken breasts in layers sauce then breasts then sauce.
                      3. Let simmer for 5-6 hours. Chicken comes out tender and falls apart with a fork. Then I break up into containers with 1-2 cups of whole wheat or protein pasta.
                      Going to increase some carbs and fats this week, last week as you know I started at 188.5 morning weight. This morning I was 186.00 I look leaner but do not want to start dropping weight just yet.

Will be avoiding the snickers for now Bouncer :)

Comment

A little pressed for time today...last night was legs. Haven't done walking lunges in a long time so as fuck today but think its one of the best exercises for my legs. Always seems to help make everything separate and the stretch feels good

Leg Extensions

Leg Press

Hack Machine Squats

Leg Curls

Walking Lunges

Seated Calf Press

Night sweats are a common now, wife just lays out beach towels for me to lay on and change once a night to keep the bed dry. Aggression is going up overall everything is moving as planned.

Comment

Week 2 of Chest was last night, getting stronger already. Using a single rep max of 260lbs for incline I cleared the 5x5 last night at 220lbs for 5 so next week I will add 5lbs to each set. Starting weight is 65% of single max, end is 85% hopefully at the end of the next 2-4 weeks my incline max will be up from 260 to 275.

This type of training is a little out of my comfort zone, once I hit 40 I really changed my training to higher reps and more sets than lower reps higher weight. Hoping the shock will really help with size without to much damage to elbows and shoulders.

Incline BB-warm up, then 5x5 to 220lb then one set to failure (20) reps at 135
                          Pec Deck- 5 sets 12-15
                          DB Incline Flys-5 sets 12-15
                          Dips-4 sets of 10

Updated photo to track progress, need to get better at these,

Comment

Last night was a scheduled off night, eat, fuck, sleep.

Tonight is back will update tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X