No announcement yet.

Unsponsored Callahan Pharma Log/Review Tren/Mast/EQ/Test C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well arms tonight, I cant wait to get back in the gym lifting next week. Will post up and let you know how tonight goes, still running half dose of the mast and tren until next week. Have kept the test at 250 and the eq at 600 scheduled lab-corp for the 15th.

More to come lol...

Comment

Start back full time tonight, going to work back slow to see how it all feels. Bruising all but gone now and only a little sore depending how a move.

We always start the week with legs, lol, other than that I will increase the tren and mast back to the pre injury doses.

Two meals today will be chicken marinated in Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce with Asian veggies, all from BJs.

Comment

Ok Gents Great news hit chest last night no pain during workout and only slightly sore this morning probably more from not using it than anything from the injury. Was difficult not to keep adding weight but my partner was on me and reminded me what could happen so it kept me at the low weight high rep I intended to do. He is staying with the 5x5 we started and killing it but my old ass is going to have to wait another week or two have to remember I need to stay in the game for the long haul.
        Back to pinning the tren and mast this week at 100mgs eod, test and eq never changed as I am still just running a trt dose of the test.
        Chest:
        Incline BB 3 warm up sets at 15reps and 5 working sets at 10 reps.
        Pec Deck 6 sets at 15
        Seated chest press HS at 5 sets @ 10 reps
        Dips 4 sets at 10 reps
        Then did some cardio and abs didnt want to over work it until I felt the after effects this morning which as I said are good!

Comment

Alright GREAT week so far...did back on Wednesday 2.12.20 which is the muscle group I feared the most since that is how I got injured.

Did a shit ton of warm before starting and decided to jump into rack pulls, have to say I was nervous as shit and gripped the bar so hard I thought I was going to leave impressions on it trying to keep everything stable. But everything went well and was pain free did 3 sets at 135 for 20 then 2 at 185 for 15 no pain so I pushed it to 225 and stayed there for 5 working sets of 10.. Light weight and strict form did the job and was the theme of the night. Finished the night with some abb's, cardio and a stretch session in the sauna.

Last night I decided to give myself some rest so tonight I will be working shoulders, my last hurdle.

Now on to the gear...tren is kicking in notice a difference in attitude and sleep, feel tighter, night sweats still kicking my ass lol this is the most body fat I ever had while on tren so not used to being this soaked. Sex drive-haven't noticed much of a increase hope to see that change in the coming weeks. Getting bloods on the test c and AIs tomorrow will update you guys when I get the results but do not expect any issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
            Alright GREAT week so far...did back on Wednesday 2.12.20 which is the muscle group I feared the most since that is how I got injured.

Did a shit ton of warm before starting and decided to jump into rack pulls, have to say I was nervous as shit and gripped the bar so hard I thought I was going to leave impressions on it trying to keep everything stable. But everything went well and was pain free did 3 sets at 135 for 20 then 2 at 185 for 15 no pain so I pushed it to 225 and stayed there for 5 working sets of 10.. Light weight and strict form did the job and was the theme of the night. Finished the night with some abb's, cardio and a stretch session in the sauna.

Last night I decided to give myself some rest so tonight I will be working shoulders, my last hurdle.

Now on to the gear...tren is kicking in notice a difference in attitude and sleep, feel tighter, night sweats still kicking my ass lol this is the most body fat I ever had while on tren so not used to being this soaked. Sex drive-haven't noticed much of a increase hope to see that change in the coming weeks. Getting bloods on the test c and AIs tomorrow will update you guys when I get the results but do not expect any issue.
            no sex drive change on test and tren!? that's the first thing I always notice. interested to know your test levels.

Comment

Still plugging away, hit arms on Sunday and Legs last night. Starting to look leaner I did add some caber last night started to feel some prolactin sides wanted to nip them before they got out of control. Will probably add twice a week from now on, always seemed to keep sides at bay for me I think it even reduces the sweats I get at night, last night actually didn't wake up and have to change my t-shirt.

Don't think I ever posted my AI protocol but I am using 25mgs of Callahan Aroma EOD and Nolva ED. That may seem high for only 200mgs of test a week but when I was on just trt with pharm grade test and 1mg adex ed my estro was climbing which is one of the reasons why I quit using adex 8 years ago and swithed to aroma.

Comment

Still plugging away, hit arms on Sunday and Legs last night. Starting to look leaner I did add some caber last night started to feel some prolactin sides wanted to nip them before they got out of control. Will probably add twice a week from now on, always seemed to keep sides at bay for me I think it even reduces the sweats I get at night, last night actually didn't wake up and have to change my t-shirt.

Don't think I ever posted my AI protocol but I am using 25mgs of Callahan Aroma EOD and Nolva ED. That may seem high for only 200mgs of test a week but when I was on just trt with pharm grade test and 1mg adex ed my estro was climbing which is one of the reasons why I quit using adex 8 years ago and swithed to aroma.

Wait what? 1mg of Adex everyday and your estrogen was rising?. You should of been crashed on that dose. Was that pharma Adex?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Wait what? 1mg of Adex everyday and your estrogen was rising?. You should of been crashed on that dose. Was that pharma Adex?

yea something is very wrong there. i have a very hard time believing anyone can be on trt level test dose (100-200mgs every 7-14 days) while using 1mg per day adex and still have estro rising. was it scripted wacker? my bet is some liquid research stuff.

i take .25mgs every 3 days adex and it keep me side free. my adex dose is like 20 times less and i'm on 250mgs test E7D which is definitely higher than average TRT dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea something is very wrong there. i have a very hard time believing anyone can be on trt level test dose (100-200mgs every 7-14 days) while using 1mg per day adex and still have estro rising. was it scripted wacker? my bet is some liquid research stuff.

i take .25mgs every 3 days adex and it keep me side free. my adex dose is like 20 times less and i'm on 250mgs test E7D which is definitely higher than average TRT dose.
                    Yes it was script from Shoprite Pharmacy, I couldn't believe it either. My TRT dose is 200mgs a wk once and a while I would use 100mgs of prop if date night was coming up but that was it. It will be interesting to see what the difference is between adex and aroma is when I get my labs back that I had done on Saturday.

Comment

Yes it was script from Shoprite Pharmacy, I couldn't believe it either. My TRT dose is 200mgs a wk once and a while I would use 100mgs of prop if date night was coming up but that was it. It will be interesting to see what the difference is between adex and aroma is when I get my labs back that I had done on Saturday.
                      Aromasin not toxic as Adex. Doesn't affect your cholesterol and raises your IGF. Not by much, but opposite from Adex. It's harder to crash on aromasin since it's the weakest of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Aromasin not toxic as Adex. Doesn't affect your cholesterol and raises your IGF. Not by much, but opposite from Adex. It's harder to crash on aromasin since it's the weakest of them all.

Could not agree more and I have never used Adex wasn't until my Doc prescribed it that I started using it, what is scary is they are a urologists' with a TRT doc and when I told him I want aroma he didn't know what it was had to look it up online...WTF...so he referred me to a endo because he is not familiar with it I see the edno next month to see if he will give me what we all know if the better product.

Comment

All thhe AI talk aside sorry I didn't get to updated this sooner. Trained Chest on Tuesday was able to push the weight up to 185 for 5 sets of 8 so moving inteh right direction. Didn't have any pain but started to get tight doing the pec deck at the end.

Wednesday was rest day something my old ass needs from time to time to heal up....Tonight will hit back hope to report all good things tomorrow.

No issues with the gear brothers, EQ is kicking up my hunger now which I am not used to usually don't get that benefit from EQ. I mean when I get home from the gym I feel like I could sit there and stuff myself for a hour.

Dont know what the fuck LabCorp is doing they still have not posted the results, not that I expect anything bad, my guess is they are retestinig for something that was high.

Comment

Could not agree more and I have never used Adex wasn't until my Doc prescribed it that I started using it, what is scary is they are a urologists' with a TRT doc and when I told him I want aroma he didn't know what it was had to look it up online...WTF...so he referred me to a endo because he is not familiar with it I see the edno next month to see if he will give me what we all know if the better product.
                            https://youtu.be/vc8kCZENRxg

Coincidentally Matt Jensen says aromasin is better for your lipids.
                            I done both when I ran higher dose of test 500-600 mgs and aromasin was far superior. I crashed easily on Adex.
                            I hired a coach tbrough an ol friend one time and he told me to take 1mg adex a day and that's when I cut him off. I hate AI's period. I'm not prone to gyno, but aromatize quit easily even on low dose test, but estrogen is not the enemy.
                            Shits only worth it if you prone to gyno or 1 week out from comp to dry out.

Comment

interesting. aromasin sounds better than adex in every way. i've only ever used adex.

so here's my question. if i want to make the switch i need to know the dose equivalent. my current adex dose is .25mgs E3D adex. it's a mild dose but without it a small lump will start to form after about 2 weeks. happens without fail every time. so whats's the equivalent mild dose? is the half life the same or does it need to be dosed differently? thanks in advance fuck knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                interesting. aromasin sounds better than adex in every way. i've only ever used adex.

so here's my question. if i want to make the switch i need to know the dose equivalent. my current adex dose is .25mgs E3D adex. it's a mild dose but without it a small lump will start to form after about 2 weeks. happens without fail every time. so whats's the equivalent mild dose? is the half life the same or does it need to be dosed differently? thanks in advance fuck knuckles.
                                Half life of aromasin is about 24 hours. Adex is a few days. Aromasin come in 25mgs, but the pills are so small and circle they a bitch to cut. People get Adex cause it's very cheap if you get a script. A script of aromasin is 50 bucks in Greece, u can get it over the counter, along with proviron and clomid. 90 bucks for a script I Germany
                                You can take a whole pill and wait a day or so and see how u feel, but 12.5mgs or 25mgs is usually the standard

Comment

Working...
                                X