Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have I ever had an issue with clarity! Long time consumer of clarity all I can say is excellent quality gear from injectables to orals and now hgh, I respect how they run ther operations they make the process to order as simple as it can be, I’ve placed orders and had them shipped to me before I even sent funds, always comes on time and discreet very well packaged! Ther gear is of top quality I allow my results to speak for themselves when I’m asked how the quality of ther gear is! Thankyou ckarity for the excellent service snd gear u provide hayzdayz631@protonmail!!

Comment

For those that are concerned about shipping! Once you place your order thru secured email, most of the time I get a reply within 24-36 hours max, for me I get a reply within a few hours of email! You will be asked how you want to pay I ALWAYS send cash in mail without and issues at all, once you settle ur payment option you will send payment with shipping info and tracking number, we’re I am from it takes 2-3 days for them to receive funds! Once funds are received package will be sent out within 24 hours! I never ever ever had a problem with clarity, I once gave clarity wrong address, without and issues we were able to compromise a deal and my package was resent to correct addy! Thankyou again clarity for the excellent derive u provide! Hayzdayz631@protonmail

Comment

I’m new here how do I get a price list?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardbody2 View Post
          I’m new here how do I get a price list?
          your literally posting in the thread where the list is. lmao.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...labs-list-2021

Comment

Just a question, are their products ok? Does anybody used HGH from them?? Thank you for your answer!

Comment

Absolutely nice people, quick response and super fast shipping. Pretty uncomplicated! :)

Comment

These guys are on it man. List and money at the beginning of the first morning an over night on my part and no Fu$%ing bullshit a tracking number and shipment the very same night. Two days that it! Looking forward to seeing what the gear is like. Coming off a shoulder injury its been a long year but green lighted. Thanks Clarity thats on top of order, processing, and shipping.

Comment

Tried the test p test e anavar dianabol turinabol proviron and deca from clarity and can honestly say have had great results from all there gear and not just that but super fast shipping excited to try the tren next

Comment

I got some test eq and deca plus 100 winny tabs I really havrnt used any of it til a vial the test I ran was gtg. Im wondering about the winny I know its hard on you but love the effects a eq or deca....my 2 cents

Comment

Clarity is 100 % gold . Up 18 lbs on week 7 sustanon 500 wk and anavar 50 mgs per day . Best in the business !

Comment

Hey I had sent a email to the proton email account was trying to place a order ASAP thanks I need the cash app user name to send funds

Comment

Items ordered last week and received today!

Comment

Can you please send me an updated list with order instructions

Comment

Has anyone been able to get an email back from him in the last 5 days?

Comment

Just did my first Clarity order 5/22. I have already used the gear through a third party, gear is good. Same day response from list, questions, order, payment. Label out the next day in my hands 7 days including the weekend. Got my 15 off and freebies for using btc. I’m very happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X