Sarms Powder And Peptide That Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarms Powder And Peptide That Available

Following is the Sarms powder and peptide that available. Quality is the most important for us . if you need sarms powder that is not in the list , you can ask me directly . i will check to see if we have or not .

Best-selling Sarms powder and peptide:

-SR-9009
    -RAD140
    -YK-11
    -Ostarine,MK-2866
    -Andarine (S-4)
    -MK-677
    -LGD-4033
    -GW-501516
    -S23
    -LGD3303

Look forward to your message.
    For product and price list, Email :
    fightingdaniel888@gmail.com
    fighting0505@protonmail.com
    http://www.hormone-peptidelabs.com

Really just a question. I know nothing about saint nothing and I was competing in the 90s didn't exist I've never tried them but never used I've heard they're effective for certain things that burn a little bit but my question is this if you have a good source for regular anabolics why in the world would you waste your money on ssrms. they are so new they could be so much worse for you than any kind of antibiotics there whatever would be. So for what reason would someone choose sons over an anabolic? Just ask me a question that's all.

PCT SHOP Consultant

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

^ Not an expert or anything, but for bodybuilding, I don't know what might urge people to go the SARMs way especially with the many side effects over the alternative. The only plus I have heard of the option of being injectionable, but that of course is anecdotal. For general medicine and health, there could be benefits such as increasing bone density to combat effects of aging and reduce the likelihood of prostate problems, as this suggests. From my very brief online research though, it seems that it still needs more research to fully establish the effects, both positive and negative.

Comment

Working...
      X