Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order

First time buying with them. Placed an order on 6/19 for Norditropin.

Still waiting on delivery. It got out of Russian post on 6/22 and has been stuck in Pre-shipment with the USPS ever since. WIll update on when it finally comes. Not sure if delays are because of covid or something else.

Originally posted by JJosh19 View Post

Still waiting on delivery. It got out of Russian post on 6/22 and has been stuck in Pre-shipment with the USPS ever since. WIll update on when it finally comes. Not sure if delays are because of covid or something else.
    yea keep us updated. it's all up to customs now.

Comment

Same issue with me.
      placed an order on the 29th of March and items are still in pre shipment.
      ordered 200IU kit of Jins. Not sure if ill be receiving them at all!

Comment

Originally posted by sinz View Post
        Same issue with me.
        placed an order on the 29th of March and items are still in pre shipment.
        ordered 200IU kit of Jins. Not sure if ill be receiving them at all!
        You ordered in January and received. They sent a reship because yours didn’t show up on jin website. How did those work for ya? I assume good since you made another order?

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post

You ordered in January and received. They sent a reship because yours didn’t show up on jin website. How did those work for ya? I assume good since you made another order?
          Yeah I made an another order.

Comment

Just received my Norditropin. Everything looks legit. :)

Comment

Thanks all for orders. Delivery time is longer with covid 19 situation. 15/07/2020 russia post say that open air cargo. We hope that all orders will be delivered faster.

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post

Your order will appear. We will not submit a parcel for search yet. Let's wait. Jintropin is stable up to 6 months of storage. Do not worry. We are in touch and are closely monitoring updates.

Comment

Just received my Norditropin. Everything looks legit. :)
                  Great news! Norditropin - pharmacy product .

Comment

Hello! Covid situation only. We have information from Russian post: All packages for any countries processing delay with Covid situation!

Comment

Originally posted by ivandanko View Post
                      Thanks all for orders. Delivery time is longer with covid 19 situation. 15/07/2020 russia post say that open air cargo. We hope that all orders will be delivered faster.
                      When do you think i can expect my order to arrive?
                      im starting to run out of product :P

Comment

Originally posted by sinz View Post

When do you think i can expect my order to arrive?
                        im starting to run out of product :P
                        Yes. We monitoring situation and your tracking.

Comment

Attention! We started sending some orders from Ukraine. Delivery time is 10-12 days. There is an air connection with the USA!

Comment

I'm happy to tell everyone that today I received my order. delays were caused by a slower service by the postal service.
                            3 months later but as usual ivandanko.com always comes through.

Comment

Attention! Good news! The last orders were delivered to the USA in 10 days!

Comment

Working...
                              X