Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should you know about HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What should you know about HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE?




    A protein substance called growth hormone or somatotropin is produced in the human brain, namely, in the pituitary gland. It consists of 191 amino acids. By the way, among all existing pituitary hormones HGH is produced in the greatest amount, and this process lasts throughout a personís life (after 20 y.o. its production begins to decrease by 15% per decade). The basic level of HGH reaches its maximum in early childhood, and the peak of secretion Ė in adolescence (puberty, intense linear growth).





    Growth hormone has a versatile effect on the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Itís an anabolic hormone (a hormone that stimulates tissue growth), which boosts the transport of certain amino acids into cells, accelerates protein synthesis and affects the metabolism of fats and fluid balance in the body. HGH enhances the efficiency of testosterone and anabolic steroids aimed at muscle growth.


    Advantages of taking HGH drugs
    • Accelerates the growth process, especially for those anatomical areas, where the bone growth zones havenít closed yet;
    • Promotes intensive fat burning, due to which the thickness of subcutaneous fat decreases;
    • Contributes to the regeneration and strengthening process of joints, which are constantly exposed to great mechanical stress, as well as easily injured;
    • Gives the effect of rejuvenation. That is why it is so popular among Hollywood actors and famous music artists;
    • Increases the bodyís defense system in the fight against pathogenic agents;
    • Increases muscle growth and volume, thatís why itís so popular among professional athletes who want to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively and improve their physical performance;
    • Deeper sleep;
    • Improves blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
    • Increases sex drive (libido);
    • Increases endurance and exercise performance;
    • Provides fast regeneration after physical activity, severe burns and injuries;
    • Improves sight and hearing;
    • Gives faster growth of hair and nails;
    • Improves growth in children with short stature (caused by various diseases).


    Want to know more about this important human hormone, then visit our store>>> , we offer only genuine original HGH products at the best price with absolutely free worldwide shipping.

  • #2
    This product looks interesting. Is there a chance for an adult in their 20s or 30s to grow taller by using this growth hormone?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JesseG View Post
      This product looks interesting. Is there a chance for an adult in their 20s or 30s to grow taller by using this growth hormone?
      I think can, lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JesseG View Post
        This product looks interesting. Is there a chance for an adult in their 20s or 30s to grow taller by using this growth hormone?
        Thanks for your question. Of course, yes, there is. But do not forget about some key points.
        80% of a personís growth potential is determined by genetics, and the remaining 20% ​​can be influenced by our actions. As you know, the so-called growth plates (cartilage zones in the spine and at the ends of the tubular bones) in women ossify at 18 y. o., in men - at 24Ė26 y. o. The growth is possible until these plates turn into bone tissue.

        How much can a person increase his/her height with the help of various P.E., proper nutrition, quality sleep (HGH is naturally produced during sleep) and taking HGH drugs before the growth plates closure?


        10-20 cm in a few years is quite an achievable result.


        Please don't forget, that you should always consult a doctor before taking any medication.



        Sincerely,

        Ivan Danko HGH Store

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ivandanko View Post
          Thanks for your question. Of course, yes, there is. But do not forget about some key points.
          80% of a personís growth potential is determined by genetics, and the remaining 20% ​​can be influenced by our actions. As you know, the so-called growth plates (cartilage zones in the spine and at the ends of the tubular bones) in women ossify at 18 y. o., in men - at 24Ė26 y. o. The growth is possible until these plates turn into bone tissue.

          How much can a person increase his/her height with the help of various P.E., proper nutrition, quality sleep (HGH is naturally produced during sleep) and taking HGH drugs before the growth plates closure?


          10-20 cm in a few years is quite an achievable result.


          Please don't forget, that you should always consult a doctor before taking any medication.



          Sincerely,

          Ivan Danko HGH Store
          Alright. I will talk to our family physician regarding this. Thank you so much for your reply.

          Comment

          Working...
          X