Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great service so far

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great service so far

    i made a test order with these guys!
    Amazing quick replies to mail.
    item was shipped same day after receiving the payment.
    Will be posting updates once my kits arrive.
    Give them a try!!

  • #2
    You havent even tried their gear yet and you already cosigning just off communication, not to say their gear isnt official tissue, just sayin.
    But their stock is definitely broad..

    Comment


    • #3
      Sure-shot you are absolutely right, i haven't tried their gear yet, however as far as the communication goes, they are good.
      once i receive the Gear, i will be posting before and after bloods so we can actually really know what they are all about.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sinz View Post
        i made a test order with these guys!
        Amazing quick replies to mail.
        item was shipped same day after receiving the payment.
        Will be posting updates once my kits arrive.
        Give them a try!!
        Thank you for such kind words. We hope GH quality will please you, and looking forward to further cooperation. Contact us at any time of the day, will be happy to be useful.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sure-shot View Post
          You havent even tried their gear yet and you already cosigning just off communication, not to say their gear isnt official tissue, just sayin.
          But their stock is definitely broad..
          Thank you for your feedback. It's very important to us. Will try to be the best in our niche. Although the road is so far . ;).

          Comment


          • #6
            Im going to place an order myself. Love your inventory/ prices.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sinz View Post
              i made a test order with these guys!
              Amazing quick replies to mail.
              item was shipped same day after receiving the payment.
              Will be posting updates once my kits arrive.
              Give them a try!!
              you receive yet brother?

              Comment


              • #8
                Parcel is with the delivery driver.
                should receive it from here till sunday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Finally got my test KIT!
                  Packaging is perfect, everything looks legit.
                  i think there is a problem with the Website of Gensci as i am not being able to verify the kit (not showing the picture with the strands).
                  i spoke to Ivandanko.com ill see how they can help me out in this area.

                  please give me blood test protocols so i can share with everyone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sinz View Post

                    please give me blood test protocols so i can share with everyone.
                    just get an IGF-1 test bro.

                    run 2-3iu per day for a month then go get an igf test. you should be on the high end.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sinz View Post
                      Finally got my test KIT!
                      Packaging is perfect, everything looks legit.
                      i think there is a problem with the Website of Gensci as i am not being able to verify the kit (not showing the picture with the strands).
                      i spoke to Ivandanko.com ill see how they can help me out in this area.

                      please give me blood test protocols so i can share with everyone.
                      GenSci is the largest manufacturer in the world with a multi-billion dollar business with offices in more than 50 countries. They are also the largest researchers in the field of genome and etc. Sure those smart Chinese guys will fix their veri form very soon ;)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Even though the website of Gensci is having issues, Ivandanko.com has sent me a Free of Charge replacement of the kit.
                        thank you for the great support.
                        will be posting bloods soon.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He sent you another kit because the website wasnt working?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X