Growth hormone course for muscle gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth hormone course for muscle gain

Getting a muscular, sculptered body is a natural desire of every athlete. It is possible to achieve certain results through the healthy diet and strength exercises, but growth hormone will help to significantly speed up this process. A unique substance, artificially synthesized, the second important anabolic hormone after testosterone, completely repeats the natural human growth hormone somatotropin and contributes to the achievement of many effects, including muscle gain and fat burning.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2020-02-03_01-33-40.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	994232

Growth hormone has different properties, but the most popular in sports include:
    • muscle gain, including due to muscle hyperplasia;
    • fat burning of subcutaneous fat;
    • body relief improvement;
    • anti-catabolic effect (prevents the destruction of muscles);
    • acceleration of the healing and recovery process after injuries.
    These results can be achieved through a correctly formulated course of somatotropin. Recommendations for use

Growth hormone can be used SOLO and in combination, for example, with anabolic steroids. Let’s consider a course consisting only of growth hormone:
    • The duration of the course can vary from three to six months. This is the optimal period, which is enough to see a noticeable effect. A longer course causes the body to get used to GH and to stop showing proper results. Moreover, some side effects may occur, after which a post-course therapy is required (this applies mainly to taking non-quality drugs with unsatisfactory purity, after the use of which antibodies can be produced even to the own growth hormone);
    • The first week of the course should begin with a dosage of 5 UNITS / day of the drug. It is rational to make one injection in the morning, immediately after waking up. This time is most favorable for the injection, since the concentration of glucose in the blood is low;
    • The first week of the course is experimental. If during this time the reaction of the body to the administration of growth hormone is adequate, then the dosage can be increased to 10 units / day. It is optimal to do 2 injections per day, 5 units per 1 time. The first administration is also after sleep, the second after training, or in the middle of the day, during low blood sugar (at least 1-1.5 hours before meals, and after 1.5-2 hours after meals). Or before bedtime;
    • Sports nutrition and specialized training will help you get the most out of your course (take protein supplements, amino acids, BCCAs).
    Before choosing the HGH
    drug
    , please note, that they aren't cheap and actively faked, so there is a significant risk of stumbling on a fake. That’s why buy human growth hormone only from trusted sources, like
    Ivan Danko HGH Store.
    Read the full article on OUR BLOG>>>>

Please note! The article has a purely informational subtext, and is not a call to action. Before using growth hormone, you should consult with a sports doctor so that he can accurately select the necessary dosages for you.
    Attached Files

Thanks!

I am always following:
    Eat right, Sleep well and Train right (I didn’t say hard, take note)

sounds easy but do that for a couple of month and it’s suddenly not really that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson View Post
      Thanks!

I am always following:
      Eat right, Sleep well and Train right (I didn’t say hard, take note)

sounds easy but do that for a couple of month and it’s suddenly not really that easy.
      I completely agree with you, but in the modern rhythm of life, it is not always possible to do everything correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by ivandanko View Post

I completely agree with you, but in the modern rhythm of life, it is not always possible to do everything correctly.
        Yes, you are right. I think the smartphone is the reason. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson View Post

Yes, you are right. I think the smartphone is the reason. Isn't it?
          Yeah, U have the right answer. For me, at least, this is a very big problem.

Comment

Yeah, I am avoiding smartphone after 10 PM

Comment

Working...
            X