X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A young Ken Shamrock

Holly crap! The physique
    Attached Files

Yea I remember him when I was in highschool. Scary dude.

Kinda similar build to Marius Pudizoski

Comment

On his “team” was Dan Freeman - used to get his “bits”, Dan was also Mike Matarazos “freind”.

Another pal of mine used to get him stuff from Tijuana

ken was a very strong guy

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
        56yrs old. Mother fukcer is a machine
        Gyno op?

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
          Gyno or not that man is a machine
          he is a machine and all respect due. but why the hell would he not have had those tits taken care of at some point. you could tell even in his younger days he had the start of gyno, he could have had that shit taken care of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

he is a machine and all respect due. but why the hell would he not have had those tits taken care of at some point. you could tell even in his younger days he had the start of gyno, he could have had that shit taken care of years ago.
            I agree with u 100%. Gyno can over shadow the best of physiques in my opinion. You know the man has had the resources to take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
              The key to that physique is the functionality of it. In my opinion of course. If it doesn't work good it is irrelevant
              A good friend of mine used to run Lions Den for Ken, that’s Ken’s original fight camp that produced great fighters. Ken could bench 600lb legit. Tank Abbot like strength and in top control when fighting he was reputed amongst fighters to be impossible to get off he was so strong. Age 25-30 Ken was bad ass, super talented and experienced and super strong.

But back then they used to train full tilt, they weren’t as scientific as today, so their bodies didn’t last before they took so much damage they lost their edge.

i think had Ken fought Tito in his prime he would have smashed him

Comment

Working...
              X