First order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First order

I made my first order with these guys and man I gotta say they are the Amazon prime of damn steroids. I sent the email and got a response in minutes and paid the package already left and they provided tracking and everything. Extremely impressed!

Thanks a lot for the feedback buddy, we are working hard and doing improve to do our best and provide the best service to you guys, once again thank you :)… Will be in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      I made my first order with these guys and man I gotta say they are the Amazon prime of damn steroids. I sent the email and got a response in minutes and paid the package already left and they provided tracking and everything. Extremely impressed!
      Good to hear bro

Comment

How does your blood work look?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
          How does your blood work look?
          My next dr appointment is at the end of October. I’m hoping to be around 800. I’m taking a 100mg of the test 400 every 5 days. I’m using it as a trt. But I’m feeling good and my sex drive is up and my dick is working again. But I’ll post my results when I go. My last set of bloods had me at 262 and my dr wouldn’t prescribe until I was below 250. So I said fuck him and did it myself. But the guys at ngp are solid and a trusted source for me.

Comment

Hey bud we are pretty sure everything gonna be good, we would love to see those results and really appreciate your trusting, always it’s a pleasure talk with you….

Comment

Originally posted by NGP View Post
              Hey bud we are pretty sure everything gonna be good, we would love to see those results and really appreciate your trusting, always it’s a pleasure talk with you….

No doubt when I get the bloods done I’ll post em here. My dr does them twice a year and it’s coming up

Comment

Working...
              X